• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bench Meetup Near St. Louis, April 13-14

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bassplayer

Registered
Hey, in case any of you guys are interested in joining OCN for a bench meetup (IMOG, Dolk--I'm looking at you), voice your interest here. It's looking like there will be 1000L+ for the two days and OCN's Admin will most likely be covering the LN2 costs.

So if any of you guys are in the area or willing to make the drive, we'd be happy to have you. The event is in Farmington, MO at Moparman's computer shop (plenty of room). I'll be driving over from Louisville, KY and would be happy to pick up anyone that's on the way.

Nothing's official yet, though. We're performing an interest check right now.

I'll put this down on my calender. Maybe I'll have some new PKs ready to demo than.

I'm not sure when my Spring Break is, but I might make it as well. And who knows, I may bring Kyle and Evan along with me. :D

Guess I should post here since it's at my place. You guys should come of you can. Not trying to take anyone from this great fourm but a post in the thread at ocn will help get this funded. You guys can hit me up with questions.

I try to bounce on here when I can. But for some time my old phone had issues on here. Hope you guys will attend an help make this event happen.

Well considering I am not to far away from you, Yes.

There is another one of us at the Uni I attend, so he will be dragged along. There are two others from MO that are on our team, that would love to do this.

Make sure you have the room, your list may increase.

Nice 3570k! I know mine isn't that good, but I am going to get some LN2 in february. I am hoping to get everything that I can from mine. Last time I tried I had a cold bugging board.

Back