• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In honor of nikhsub1 and Wedo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion456

In honor of two of my folding heroes from the past I have diverted some folding power to their accounts for the month.

nikhsub1 was our #1 folding power with an enormous number of borgs.

Wedo was right up there as well and helped many folders during his tenure.

Live long and prosper!! :attn:

Last edited:
Well said... and a great tribute! Many here probably don't know those guys... and I didn't know them that well but I know the contributions they made into making this a great team. A well deserved tribute indeed.

My tribute is coming to a close.

These two champions of FAH live on!

I thank them and all who have contributed to the cause.

Cool. :thup:

I remember being in their awe years ago... And many on our teams have carried on that tradition by taking up the torch!

I started folding in April, 2006 with Wedo's one-click on a Socket A farm as a borg in the ChasR Army. Thinking Nik, Pete, Gary and Chas were T32 ppd leaders at the time.

Heh, I just saw this and wanted to say hi to ya'll. Funny thing is, Wedo and I have been business partners now since 2004. We met right here in this very forum folding. We became online buddies and then started working together here and there. An opportunity came about for us over 10 years ago and we are still going to this very day. I often think about our battles we had back in the day, such good memories - I can't believe I joined this place over 13 years ago :eek:

Well cheers guys, and fold on!

wow so did this or any other threads awaken you?

now lets just get wedo to drop by....

nik I think we need you and some others to start being more active and maybe that will help out our lacking to say the least community, I can't say much i've been out the loop for over 3+

Back