• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H90 and H110

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You guy have been bashing Corsair back and fore so i though i say something nice about Corsair, i have been using a lot of Corsair product for a longtime and their product have never let me down before.

Oh I wasn't bashing them at all and do like most of their products. They treated me good on RMA's in the past.

Just for the record I have their Headphones (1500), Keyboard (K90), Mouse (M60), Case (800D and in the future someday 900D), PSU (TX950w and AX1200i), Ram (2 sets) and THAN their..........Link. :p

You guy have been bashing Corsair back and fore so i though i say something nice about Corsair, i have been using a lot of Corsair product for a longtime and their product have never let me down before.

Umm this is WC and your mem comment was just, I guess odd and funny. :screwy:

We have bashed the entry level AIO units for over a year. Where have you been?:rain:

Not on the forum much or in the stickies since you ask how to make liquid for watercooling. Just not keeping up with the tech I guess.:popcorn:

I have no problem with Corsair. It's not the name, many make crap products and well that's that.

You are right, i have not been on overclockers.com for a few month, been busy playing Rock band 3 and GT5 on PS3 so i don't have a lot of time to keep up with the new tech :D :D

No worries. Glad your rocking the Night Away. Have fun.

Give input when you know what's good and your informed. Read the thread maybe before posting. Helps us keep folks supplied with the right info.

I expect your "Make your own cooling liquid" thread to be a problem for a year plus due to the powers of Google.

Sorry to revisit this thread, but does anyone know if the H110 will fit into a 600T case? I know it will support 240mm radiators, but I'm wondering if the 280's would fit.

If it could hold 140mm fans than yes. Just make sure the radiator has some clearance. I'am sure if you do a google search with H100+600T you'll find some type of info or pictures.

@dkizzy
It dose not have a 140mm fan holes so it wont fit...
heck I have never seen a case with 140mm fan holes but hey I am new to this stuff.

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I figured it wouldn't but I'm wondering if any of the new Corsair cases are drilled to fit a 280mm. I would imagine one or two of their cases could.

The only case I can think of is the Corsair 900D which should be out very soon. The thing is its a monster with a price tag of $350 so I'am prolly thinking thats out of your price range and case size but just letting ya know that there will be a case out there that can fit that x5. :rofl:

"The top is pre-drilled for 280mm (or 420mm) radiators as well as 240, 360, and 480mm radiators." - CorsairGeorge

I think there might be some mid to full tower cases that can fit a 280 but very few and can't think of them now. I'am sure someone will jump in on this and post a few.

If you don't want all this trouble with buying a new case I would than go with the H100/H100i. You should see an improvement in temps going from a H70 to a H100/H100i.

Why do you want to change your H70? Did it go bad or do you want higher OCs? If its for OCing I would go with the Switech H220 or a custom loop because I hear on most CPUs Sandy/Ivy, once you pass the 4.5 barrier the temps get VERY hot and your best bet is to go full H20.

Last edited:
I currently have an H110, got it in Tuesday of this week and I'm loving it. While just normal web browsing it keeps my 8120 core temps around 8 degrees celcius. And I was very happy with the prime 95 temps I got.

Tempted to take my 8120 back down to stock 3.1 ghz and see how well it cools.

Last edited:
Desyn, without your full input on your system, overclocks, your load method and load measurement method we see issues.

So, your normal usage temps are 8C. That means your room is 39F? More like 3C once you account for wattage at idle. So something in your post is totally whacked or you don't cool your room. Something in your methodology is umm wrong big time?

Maybe you missed something about measureing temps with proggies we like to use. I dunno.

Or you like a 3C room...................

Desyn, without your full input on your system, overclocks, your load method and load measurement method we see issues.

So, your normal usage temps are 8C. That means your room is 39F? More like 3C once you account for wattage at idle. So something in your post is totally whacked or you don't cool your room. Something in your methodology is umm wrong big time?

Maybe you missed something about measureing temps with proggies we like to use. I dunno.

Or you like a 3C room...................

My CPU stays at 25 c but my cores stay at 7c

That makes no sense, first of all. What do you mean by your CPU, vs. your cores? The die? If so it would be cooler than your cores. Your temps are impossible unless you live in a deep freezer.

As I was told before when I first joined the forums.

I was told to keep my CPU temps around 70 c and my core temps around 60c.

Looking on HW Monitor, it says CPU: 25c mainboard: 13c

Then below that it says

FX-8120
Core: 7c

I've seen a lot of people report it saying Package temps, but my HW Monitor says Core Temps

Sometimes my HW Monitor will say Core # 1-8 and sometimes it will say Package temps and other times it will just say Core temps.

I'm on my phone ATM, I got a signature on my profile. My sig just don't show on my phone.

Using
CM HAF X
FX-8120
ASUS sabertooth 990fx r2.0
2x XFX 7850s GPU
Corsair TX750 PSU
1x 60gb Mushkin SSD
2x OCZ vertex 128gb SSD

You have an AMD don't you?

You been here long enough to make a sig so we can see what you have. Please make one.

Use Coretemp for AMD.

I'll look at Coretemp, was always told to use HW Monitor from the start on here. Whenever I get back to my comp ill download it and see.

Back