• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H90 and H110

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's probably says that for now because it was just added to their website. A product release like this is probably going to involve press releases to all the major websites and such, I'm sure we'll see them in the next week or two.

So a H100 with 140mm rads. Nice. But why stick with the non- 'i'? Odd I think.

So in 3 months we'll see the H110i, it's more better and faster eh?

Marketer writers and executives are having a circus with Corsair units ever since the H50 (fail) came out.

Worse than smartphones for sure.

So a H100 with 140mm rads. Nice. But why stick with the non- 'i'? Odd I think.

So in 3 months we'll see the H110i, it's more better and faster eh?

Marketer writers and executives are having a circus with Corsair units ever since the H50 (fail) came out.

Worse than smartphones for sure.

I actually have the original H50 cooler when they first came out with AIO units. Gave it to my brother to cool his new cpu and works as good as a air cooler.

The only issue I have with corsair since Jan of 2012 is their Corsair Link kit. Its frustrating and feel like I payed $150+ of a paper weight product and as a beta tester for them. Their forums on this link is like a circus. Its like a hit or miss with this thing and more n more people are finding out these forums and posting their complaints. They seem to lack in the department of Software development. Hell maybe its being programmed overseas in China or India as I've heard many companies have been doing this as well. Sorry for the mini rant and don't want the OP feel like I'am hijacking his thread.

No warranty Q_Q wow.

Lol, H110i. Who do they think they are, marginally improving old tech and releasing it as new, Apple?

I actually have the original H50 cooler when they first came out with AIO units. Gave it to my brother to cool his new cpu and works as good as a air cooler.

The only issue I have with corsair since Jan of 2012 is their Corsair Link kit. Its frustrating and feel like I payed $150+ of a paper weight product and as a beta tester for them. Their forums on this link is like a circus. Its like a hit or miss with this thing and more n more people are finding out these forums and posting their complaints. They seem to lack in the department of Software development. Hell maybe its being programmed overseas in China or India as I've heard many companies have been doing this as well. Sorry for the mini rant and don't want the OP feel like I'am hijacking his thread.

Yep. It's all about $$. And the Vice CEO of marketing said, "You want me to fly to China and check again? Lets just increase the RMA budget". He's a smart new cookie, a darling of the boardroom. The CEO says, "Good idea, I have to go, gotta golf with my Vice prez of Shiny stuff's wife and take a longgg lunch".

And still folks buy it. Marketer VP gets a raise and meets the golf wife, the CEO is mad since he doen't get those fun longgg lunches.

And we have a new TV show.

http://www.corsair.com/us/cpu-cooli...utm_medium=FacebookTwitter&utm_source=Corsair

Have you guys seen these?

Corsair H110 and H90.

That h90 looks mighty fine, for a future build anyways, me likey.

Here is a news release: http://www.anandtech.com/show/6677/corsair-scales-up-h90-and-h110-released.

From the news release, the 140.1 H90 and 140.2 H110 are probably Asetek - look at the round cold plates. If so, then as predicted by Conumdrum, we may indeed see an "i series". The "i series" may mark the CoolIT OEM and the included Corsair Link, although as GTXJackBauer says, that Corsair Link software quality may be beta. Wonder if an "i series" would include Corsair's new fans too?

Things must be evolving rapidly since Corsair now has a 5 year warranty at the site under specs. Stay tuned, eh? Thanks for the thread. :)

Come on guy, Corsair are not that bad, today, i just got a chance to test the Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133, they're probably the best and most awesome 2133 ram that i have ever got my hand on, they're also beautiful too and ram are not support to be good looking
I will try to buy a 32gb kit sometime next month, got to start saving now.

They are great looking, but their overclocking headroom isnt what it used to be last I heard. These sticks, and I want them to, remind me of Bose speakers, overpriced for what they are. Enjoy the looks! :)

(sorry, nothing to say on the coolers / my threadjack)

Maybe we are missing the point here with the new release eminent from Swiftech i think others in the same line of business. Has to up there game some what or lose market share to the new unit. The members are seem to be drooling over on here with anticipation when it will be released! AJ.

Come on guy, Corsair are not that bad, today, i just got a chance to test the Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133, they're probably the best and most awesome 2133 ram that i have ever got my hand on, they're also beautiful too and ram are not support to be good looking
I will try to buy a 32gb kit sometime next month, got to start saving now.

And how does memory come into play with watercooling? Total disconnect here. :screwy:

You guy have been bashing Corsair back and fore so i though i say something nice about Corsair, i have been using a lot of Corsair product for a longtime and their product have never let me down before.

XD I love me some Corsair too, I have Corsair RAM and a Corsair PSU, but barely changing already common technology/releasing it as new signals stagnant product lines, etc.

Back