• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair 600T and H80 fan controllers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zypher

Hey guys I just installed my new computer but I have a little problem regarding fan control. When I turn the knob on the Corsair 600T that deals with the fans I dont see any noticeable change in the speed, nor do I see any change in the speed of the fan on the H80. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

I have the same case and to be honest the fan controller built in does not give a wide range of speed. I don't know the specifics behind the design but I have 4 scythe ultra kaze fans, 2 listed in my sig, and it would not spool them up to get the full 300 cfm out of them. It would not even push 2 of them at full rpm. What I did was I took a fan with LED's built into them and hooked it up to the 600T controller and turned the knob from high to low and looked for a decrease in the LED light output to tell me that it was actually working. I thought the same, that it didn't work but it in fact does just a very low range of speeds. But if the light dims when you turn the knob, it works as intended. I had to purchase a separate fan controller to get the range I was looking for.

Back