• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Swiftech H220 LCS All-In-One Water Cooler Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will look into it. I figure keep the same inner diameter tubing and maybe some new hose clamps. Nothing is ever that simple though lol. Sorry for thread jack.

The tubing and fittings might be complicated, you might have to read a few of the threads where Swiftech reps give answers such as the ocn and xs h220 threads. Search those or ask there. Not sure any Swiftech reps or Gabe himself lurk this thread atm.

oh really ^^ :eh?:

Hi guys, very good job on this review, especially given the quick turnaround time! We are glad you liked the unit.

The only remark I'd make is about not using our thermal compound (which we urge customers to use in our installation guide).

Thermal compound is an integral part of the product offering, and our new TIM Mate 2 truly works well. In fact this is the next product for release as soon as I come back from my trip, and I invite you guys to use it and abuse it, you will be pleased, I guarantee it.

Cheers

Gabe

wait what is this I see^^

Nice Review after reading this review I think I will recommend it to a friend that is on the fence about what hsf/water to buy .

If my D5 ever goes I would give something like this a try

I just checked Swiftechs site. It is allowing me to add to the cart. They are charging almost $18 dollars just for ground shipping. Everything else is like $40 and up for shipping. Thats crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy. What are they shipping cinder blocks? lol I'm about to order one and pay their ridicules shipping. So much for them telling me they would be getting these in sometime next week hopefully.

Since it's prefilled it's kinda heavy. But, you wanna play, your gonna pay.

I think they are out of Cali, a long way from you. Performance PC's are in Florida, Sidewinders is Oklahomw area, Frozen CPU, dunno where they are at. Check with them if you want to wait.

Yeah the shipping is outrageous. I think I am just going to pay it though because I need to get their universal GPU block and 7900 series heatsink. I just hope the shipping doesn't go through the roof when adding those items. I asked them a question about the MCW82 and the MCW82-7900. Waiting for a response then I'm going to pull the trigger and order.

Frozen CPU, dunno where they are at.

East Rochester, New York

Lol, $90 for shipping to Canada.

Reason why shipping is that much is usually because Canada has all its "baggage" fees included. It's not the USA charging that much but someones own country staggering fees which than forces the consumer to buy within their own borders.

Back