• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sorry about the Bump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Unofficially OC Seti Team is now in 34th place - 280+ Wu's ahead of Oracle.

As of 13:00 PST

Oracle - 598912
OC Seti - 599195

What did Sir-Epix said about this one.....hope he doesn't get mad.....

Maybe we could ask him to join us along with all the Nova Star team.....they could be the very first sub-team inside OC SETI Team.....but will have to talk with him about this.

Carl...

I cannot tell you how pleased I am to have you, once more, amongst our ranks.... :D :D :D

Crunch on!!! :eek:

crap, and i had just gained a spot, too!

oh, well, still hanging onto the top 10 with the tips of my fingers...

welcome back.

Mictlan said:

Maybe we could ask him to join us along with all the Nova Star team.....they could be the very first sub-team inside OC SETI Team.....but will have to talk with him about this.

This sounds like a plan, I think that it would be good for everybody involved.

Chawken, welcome back. Your bump didn't affect me. Just today, I moved up a notch. Oh wait a minute! I moved up a notch, just to stay in the same place! LOL

Mictlan said:
What did Sir-Epix said about this one.....hope he doesn't get mad.....

It was a surprise I will say that, but I know why Carl left, and I support him. As for me crunching for OC.com. Well it will take some thinking on my part. I have all break to decide about it. As of now though I am no longer producing any work units, so my production is dead...sorry team CY. I will let you know in a week or so. If I do change teams, I am not sure how many people would follow. Carl I will talk to you on Monday about this? Send me a PM of how you want me to contact you.

Sir,

Don't worry about Team Cy...the races are just for fun and I would never put any real pressure on anyone over them.

As for Nova-Star joining ranks with OC I think that would be great but I would never try to recruit from an active team. If you or anyone from NS is interested fine otherwise will can still have our interteam races. :)

Cy

Back