• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nothing but Client Error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChasR

I have three rigs that are producing nothing but client error on Rosetta. All three sucessfully completed all WUs until I installed a GTX660 in two cases and a GTX680 in one case. I moved the machine with the 680 to WCG and it completes WUs with a 100% success rate. In every case the machine finishes the WU. The Task for User page shows Over, Client Error, New. None of the machines are set to use the GPU. Anyone else experience this?

THe thread started a year ago and the problem still exists! From where I am, it appears that any Windows 7 x64 machine running an nVidia GPU > GTX560 will fail to run rosetta. Others may also fail, but all of mine meeting the afore mentioned fail 100% of the WUs. One i7 920, one i7 2600K and one Q6600. All of them succesfully completed 100% of the WUs before the > GTX560 was installed (along with the latest nVidia drivers).

I don't actually have any running 560's, but in the Rosetta thread, several folks running 5xx had the problem. I have two running 660 Tis and one a 680. All three complete the WUs and get partial credit for them.

Back