• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vendors accepting PayPal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jon

Just Another Retired Moderator
You guys know of any vendors that accept PayPal transfers? I'm in need of a hard drive quick and can't wait until the end of next week before the money in my account transfers over to my bank account.

I know PCNut does, but unfortunately, the drives he sells is a little more than what I can swing.

How much is the drive? There is an option on paypal for a virtual debit card up to $150 a day...so you can't buy anything more than that. Go to Withdraw, and you will see and option that says "shop online". Click that and it will come up with a vender list...just say go. You will see a little IE screen at the bottom of your screen. It will have the card # and the experation date. HAPPY BUYING!

Wow...had no idea it did this. Can buy from anywhere as if it were a regular credit card.

Thanks!

Yeah you can use it at any site,just type in the addy in the spot it gives you,it comes in very handy as I thought you could only shop from the list of sites they give you that accept paypal until a few months ago.

Back