• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hope you get the ultra and I get the m.2 lol I misread it I thought it was the aorus ultra gaming which I have the aorus gaming 5 which is the lowest of the aorus line iirc. but still a damn good board I'm loving it.

Yeah that was the highest of the boards they had listed, the aorus is a step up afaik

though I don't know why they have like 30 270 chipset boards...

nope didnt get it, got another replay for the left overs
trying for the GIGABYTE GA-Z270XP-SLI now

If I get another replay, then I guess the H270, CX750M, or the the low end corsair mouse.
The SP120 3 pack is an option too, got that in the past already and they would look pretty good on the corsair aio to replace the terrible included sp120l fans.

I just realized I havnt gotten a regular review item since early november, just 3 different "pick what you want" things, hope this isnt going to be the format now

They're sending me a UPS, (a power supply not the carrier!), the email asking if I was interested was slightly different in format with me being asked merely to say accept in the return email.

been quiet lately, all I got was this pick what you want with only 3 items and nothing really interesting

Dear EggXpert’s

This week we will be offering our current inventory on a first come, first serve basis.
Just send us back the “part number” of the item you would like to review. Keep in mind that the most desired and lowest quantity items will probably go within a few minutes, so choose wisely.

HP Deskjet 3755 (J9V90A) Duplex 4800 dpi x 1200 dpi wireless/USB color Inkjet All-in-One Printer - Blue
TP-Link TL-WA750RE 150Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender
TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender. Wi-Fi Booster

-EggXpert Team

Got an select item offer of two things lol a corsair mouse and the gigabyte z270 designiere board
1 board and 3 mice available hopefully I was in the first 4 to respond

Hey guys, been a while since I've even been on here. I've been busy with work and haven't done much in regards to computers lately. I hadn't received many offers since the last time I was on, mostly things I declined like network switches. I got a couple of those pick an item emails that I admittedly ignored. I just hadn't had much time lately, but I've gotten caught up on work now. Last week I was offered an LG 4K monitor, and I've really been enjoying it this past week. :D I'll have to write up my review for it this weekend.

Off-topic, but my signature is so outdated now... [EDIT: Fixed. :)]

Last edited:
Can one of you guys screen shot one of your reviews to get the feel for what you guys do exactly.

Thanks.

Well looks like I have the new Corsair Glaive mouse coming FedEx notified me I have a package coming it's 1.2 lbs and 10x8x6 that's to small and light for a mobo

Hey guys, been a while since I've even been on here. I've been busy with work and haven't done much in regards to computers lately. I hadn't received many offers since the last time I was on, mostly things I declined like network switches. I got a couple of those pick an item emails that I admittedly ignored. I just hadn't had much time lately, but I've gotten caught up on work now. Last week I was offered an LG 4K monitor, and I've really been enjoying it this past week. :D I'll have to write up my review for it this weekend.

Nice, glad they are still offering high end stuff

Well looks like I have the new Corsair Glaive mouse coming FedEx notified me I have a package coming it's 1.2 lbs and 10x8x6 that's to small and light for a mobo

Tell us how it is, I've been looking for a new mouse (though knowing my luck they will put it on a pick what you want list right after I buy it)

Back