• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg emailed me back saying they still had some review samples of the watch and they would send me a replacement.

Holy cow. They won't normally do that AFAIK. I've been on and off the phone with the iRulu people and Newegg's normal customer service people all week. They have been trying but not really getting far. I think I'll just email the program like you did!

Lol, yeah, I just sent back a reply to the invite email I got and they responded the next day. Sorry you've been having trouble with them.

I did one of their Sabre mice a while back, they're very nice. The Scimitar looks good, but way beyond my needs.

yeah mine as well but I'll run it thru its paces. I love my Logitec G500. I've tried the Razor Mamba before and didnt like all those buttons on the side.

Just heard back from the program telling me they would replace the watch. They also wanted to know how Aldakoopa and I connected, so I sent them a link to this forum.

Hi guys! :welcome:

No! You're not supposed to let them know about this place! :p

I've seen Newegg's customer service viewing this thread before.

Got my replacement today; Same story. This one actually lasted about 2.5 hours before dying though!

Si, un huevo.

(written in spanish because it sounds more fun than "Yep, one egg.")

EDIT: I don't know spanish, I used google translate. When I reverse the translation it becomes "If one egg". Presumably because I didn't use the special character for the i.

haven't posted in a while but they have been sending me some nicer stuff lately (along with routers and powerline adapters in between) like a X99 mobo, portable 2TB drive, and some good size flash drives

Hello, I have actually been a Eggxpert reviewer for quite a while now, but just found this forum today. Just thought I would join up so I can be a part of all the discussion here.

Does it make anyone else anxious when you get items really fast back-to-back for a while and then its like an entire month from your last review and you still haven't gotten another offer? It's like "oh crap, did I mess that one up in some way?"

It's nice to see the experience of others on here. And that I am not the only person who actually declines items when I feel that I am unable to review them properly. It is also interesting to see the things that people get to review vs what I have reviewed in the past. You all are awesome for keeping this going for so long!

Just got the new Corsair VOID USB Headset for review. Very nice cans, although personally I wouldn't be able to wear them for extended periods of time. I played about an hour of Skyrim with them on and frightened the crap out of myself a couple of times, I guess the speakers on my laptop really suck more than I thought they did!

Back