• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In last month or two I've gotten 3 requests to review 2011-v3 motherboards. That level system would be great to own and I would like to do it BUT I've not nor am I willing to spend ~$500+ for a CPU and memory. I've told them that but they've not caught on to my situation yet.

Wow. I wish they'd send some of those assignments my way. I 'd be more than happy to review those boards!

I'd happily spend that and more. Having had a X79 setup before I fully know its power and feel its worth it. I plan on upgrading when funds become available mainly because of future proofing. I also need new gpus mine are starting to show their age.

It says I have 3 reviews (I'm sure I've written more), and a helpfulness of 1. :( :bang head

I guess I'll go back and try and review everything I've bought in the last few years.

Since declining my last item I have lost all emails from them lol even yhe daily sales emails have stopped. I need to contact them and get it sorted out but still unpacking so comp idnt even setup yet

They emailed me again, saying they had a stocking error and I won't be getting the headset to review. Instead they want me to review this DLink camera: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...103051&cm_re=DCS-7010L-_-81-103-051-_-Product

I've been wanting something like that to watch my doors (I'll need a second one eventually). I was hoping it was a wifi camera but it's not, it has to be wired. That makes it more difficult, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how to hook this thing up somehow.

This is kinda off-topic and I'm sorry, but I was just signing up for UPS MyChoice and it won't let me use my phone for a verification code, so I had to go with the "security questions" route. It's asking me very specific questions, like what year my PONTIAC FIREBIRD is, what month was *MOTHER'S NAME* born, etc.

HOW DOES IT KNOW THESE THINGS!?!?!

Just like how the Raptr Gaming Evolved app knew I had played Words With Friends on Facebook, even though I never linked my Facebook account.

:chair:

Ad tracking isn't just for selling you more ads - the identity theft companies can use it, too...

I'm really interested in how good that is. That would look awesome in the DeepCool Steam Castle I got. :D

me as well ..... well any aio lol been wanting to wc my backup rig via buying new rads for my main but budget is still not permitting after my move earlier in the month. Cost double what I was expecting due to shady movers not fully disclosing all the fees that went onto of their hourly rate. Anywho this will alow me to at least wc my cpu in the interim hell its been so long since I fired it up I cant recall exactly what cpu is in it lol I know its AMD thinking its a 6350 lol

After the Z97 Extreme4, they sent me a Corsair 64GB USB3.0 Voyager Slider (which I took and reviewed)....thing is boxy and cumbersome as all hell but that no longer bothers me because it's in the glove box of my truck hooked up to my head unit supplying me with tunes. ;) Wonder what I'll get sent an invite for next...

Corsair seems to be the flavour of the month, they're sending me a pair of Corsair USB H1500 Circumaural, 7.1 gaming Headphones.

Back