• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any Good Gaming Monitors Under $200-250?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think the vs239h-p will work out great for what you want to do.
I seriously don't think you would notice 2ms from 5ms and if your using it for graphics editing then IPS is the way to go... Good luck and have fun :)

When I'm not gaming I try using this as much as possible for IPS,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Pix...3636?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item20cd816874

Great monitor especially for the price, BUT!!!! I am NOT a fan of using this for gaming... It actually irks me.

When I game, I use this, and it hands down beats the IPS, absolutely NO doubt. Gamers do not go for IPS on the norm... Gamers go for the TN panel monitors normally due to their showing at major game events as a popular panel sponsor.
BenQ XL2420T

120Hz + Lightboost TN blows away IPS in not just games but pretty much any task involving motion on the screen (outside of video of course)

ASUS has a 24" 144Hz 1ms monitor that does 120Hz + Lightboost for under $300 as well ;)

Last edited:
Back