• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about buying a catleap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soulwatch5

So found a local person on craigslist that is selling his 27" catleap 2560 x 1440 for $300 that's supposedly clockable to 120hz. Sounds like a really good deal but I'm the kind of person that thinks if it sounds too good to be true that it probably isn't. My question is if there is anything I should look for while there before buying it?

Its going to be hooked up before so I can see if it will have any dead pixels and I'm going to double check if the model # has a 2b in it so I know that its overclockable. Is there anything else I'm missing? Also is $300 a good deal?

The guy supposedly got it when catleaps where first coming out and now is getting the 30" catleap so is getting rid of the 27". Anyways I can't pick it up till monday so have some time.

Dead pixels and if it's actually hitting 120Hz. Frankly...that's a great deal even if it can't OC though. But if it can't, you could talk him down from the $300 and take it anyway.

This monitor is legit. Way worth the money. And it does oc to 120hz as I'm using it now. Got a steal.

Back