Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

That's not even chinese for me (spend 4 years learning mandarin at a buddhist temple lmao)
    hmmm
    I can post a pic of the one I got...

EDIT: hmmm seems mine has no lead, though it has a 40% marking in the packaging. It has rosin too...seems to be 1mm thick, or 0.044" diameter.
    Last edited by ivanlabrie; 03-07-13 at 09:07 PM.
    Folding User Stats
    "What it can take scales inversely with how much you want it to not die." Bobnova

oh really?... also who said anything was chines?
    WD Blue 1tb hard drive / ASUS Maximus V Gene / Intel Ivy Bridge 3570K / Kingston HyperX 3K SSD / SAMSUNG 8GB DDR3 1600
    SILVERSTONE Strider Plus 500W BRONZE / Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T / XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz DOUBLE DISSIPATION EDITION
    "forget this, forget everything. logic didn't just go out the window, it went off a cliff." - Troy Jackson But we love you... Wanna see my nipple?:D"-I.M.O.G. it is Microsoft and they revel in our misery lol- Proxish"... Ultramarines never have to deal with sh*t like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II

You're kinda trollish lately man...
    Chinese as in cryptic. Kind of a local expression maybe.
    Folding User Stats
    "What it can take scales inversely with how much you want it to not die." Bobnova

oh... no I was being serious...I do not know much people that know chinese.
    WD Blue 1tb hard drive / ASUS Maximus V Gene / Intel Ivy Bridge 3570K / Kingston HyperX 3K SSD / SAMSUNG 8GB DDR3 1600
    SILVERSTONE Strider Plus 500W BRONZE / Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T / XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz DOUBLE DISSIPATION EDITION
    "forget this, forget everything. logic didn't just go out the window, it went off a cliff." - Troy Jackson But we love you... Wanna see my nipple?:D"-I.M.O.G. it is Microsoft and they revel in our misery lol- Proxish"... Ultramarines never have to deal with sh*t like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II

lol ok...Then my expression makes sense, except probably for a hefty percentage of the world population. xD
    Boss: flux free, 40% lead, 0.5mm rosin core solder then?
    Folding User Stats

my first language was mandarin... so I did not get it.

Ah, the beauty of perspective...It's easy to lose that in the internet.
    I wanted to do this tonight, but my tin is crap it seems.
    Folding User Stats

The rosin is flux. Other than that, yeah.
    40% lead or so, accept no substitutes, rosin flux core. Thin.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Einstein (maybe)

Thinking about an Asus motherboard? Think again.

How to check your PSU with a multimeter.

17bXw5t51rEBXGavJFMJsC8g7HQgThUGc7

isn't lead bad for you?

Yeah, don't eat it.

It's pretty much the worlds best solder though, the RoHS stuff is horrible to work with.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Einstein (maybe)

I stopped eating so much canned stuff, so I'm good I guess...plus they stopped using lead for cans some time ago, right?
    Folding User Stats

One hopes, yeah.

It liiiiiiiiiiiives!

Just "repaired" it...I'll start with the vmods some other day.
    I'm getting some horrid blue lines fixed on screen and 640x480 res only, 4bit...Guess it's a driver thing, what do you think boss?
    Folding User Stats

Well, can't get the thing to display colors correctly, even in 2d mode when displaying the bios. Lots of blue lines and 4 bit depth. :/
    Guess it's beyond repair, or at least the recap didn't fix it completely. Maybe a little baking is in order? I have a heat gun, can I use that and if so how?
    Folding User Stats

I'd bake it at this point.

Can I do it with a heat gun and how?
    My oven door is jammed...lol
    Folding User Stats

I have yet to have any luck with a heatgun.

Well, gotta take it to my father-in-law's then...gonna go to bed. I have to work tomorrow morning :/
    Folding User Stats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2