• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ways To Keep Your Computer Cool !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr Angus

Disabled
Computer cooling is necessary to eliminate the waste heat shaped by computer components, to keep gears within permissible operating temperature limits.
Here are some ways to keep your computer Cool.
Run Your PC With the Case Closed.
Clean Your Computer.
Move Your Computer
Upgrade the CPU Fan.
Install a Case Fan.
Stop Overclocking.
Replace the Power Supply.

Stop overclocking??!!!!!! :mad:

yeah coz anti-overclockers.com sounds much better :rolleyes:

Seriously though. What was the point of this post?

What is the point of this thread?

Ironically...

Sometimes keeping your case OPEN keeps it cooler..
Moving your PC in and of itself wont make a difference assuming its not sitting on a heating vent
PSU has absolutely NOTHING to do with the heat on a mobo/cpu/gpu
Stop overclocking... LOL!

the point is 42 :D
Dude.. stop spamming that garbage.

Should I oil my CPU gears? Also my case has wheels so I rolled it around for like 30 min since you said move your computer. You're a liar, that didn't cool off my CPU.

Try harder next time, you would win most useless tip of the day tho.

you guys might be surprised that if you stop overclocking that your cpu will run cooler. try it, i did one time, it was terrible got way too cool for my liking.

you guys might be surprised that if you stop overclocking that your cpu will run cooler. try it, i did one time, it was terrible got way too cool for my liking.

I just learned now you want me to stop? Well how do I go back? Geez it's so confusing, I just, LEAVE ME ALONE!

If you dont know what it means, dont worry about it, or google it. It represents something that isnt allowed here on the forums. ;)

Computer cooling is necessary to eliminate the waste heat shaped by computer components, to keep gears within permissible operating temperature limits.
Here are some ways to keep your computer Cool.

Run Your PC With the Case Closed. ??? with good fan i hope ???
Clean Your Computer. And your house. +++ dont smoke
Move Your Computer. Move ? where ? Up or down ? left or right ? :)
Upgrade the CPU Fan. Sometime it's that simple.
Install a Case Fan. only one ? "a case fan" ... Of course... more will help even more.
Stop Overclocking. As told before, go to stop_overclocking.com
Replace the Power Supply. Wait what ? not sure about this one unless you blow your PSU heat INTO your case.

Since my case has wheel, can I put enough fans on the back of it so it moves around?

Since this is a helpful thread and all.

Oh wow, just gave myself an idea, since I'm in the process of modding my case.

^^ you will need to upgrade to a 100% wireless case and wireless A/C adapter are not cheap ...

:blah:

Back