• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Excel help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

King107s

When you open the attached excel workbook you will see a worksheet with data and two charts next to it.

Chart 1 is basically all the data in Table 1 with no way to filter the data. This is not very helpful when trying to compare certain values to look for trends.

In Chart 2 I've referenced cells in the Table 2 that should be populated by the IF AND THEN etc... type statements as they relate to the TRUE/FALSE values of the check boxes at the bottom of the chart and sourced from Table 1.

As you can see the "Samples" come in solid or liquid and further be divided by color... I would like to write IF AND statements in the second table so that when the box is checked or unchecked the dynamic table will only display the correlating data.

To do this where there is only 1 variable per column is easy but when there are more than one possible values the syntax becomes a nightmare....

PM me if you have a solution so I can give you my email address.

Attachments

• Test Data.7z
    20.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I used 7zip... it wouldnt let me attach the newwer excel extension .xlsx only the old .xls so I had to zip it.

Last edited:
Code:
=IF(AND(VLOOKUP(C$3,$B$19:$C$23,2,FALSE),VLOOKUP(C$4,$B$19:$C$23,2,FALSE)),C7," ")
Put that into C27 and fill. You only need the original checkbox setup in column B and C.

EDIT: Attached spreadsheet.

Attachments

• Test Data.7z
    24.3 KB · Views: 20
Back