• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HAF X Case With Corsair H110

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hussain

Registered
I'm planning to get Corsair H110 but I'm not sure if can fit my Case.

I got the dimensions below form Corsair support

• Radiator dimensions: 140mm x 312mm x 29mm
• Fan dimensions: 140mm x 25mm

I'm using an H110 inside the HAF X at the moment.

I stuck mine inside the case up top under the 200mm fans, didn't line up. I got 1 screw holding it in and used 2 bread ties. The rad isn't wide enough to fit across the top, so my other screw holes didn't line up.

It will possibly fit up top if you remove the 200mm fan and sit it under the top panel.

I don't believe the HAF 932 or X have holes for 140mm at the top. I've been looking into this as well. Some people mod it to work, but it looks like out of the box gotta go with the H100i, or the H90 for the rear if you want 140mm.

For future forum searchers, I wrote a blog post about an adapter I made for attaching a Corsair Hydro Series™ H110i 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler to a Cooler Master HAF X case. Blog post includes a downloadable PDF template to help you make your own. No drilling or cutting on the case required.

http://0xabe.com/2016/5/hafx-corsair_h110i-mod.html

Back