• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG CURV3D | By C4B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks awesome. Missed it until now... When you get the final pictures posted back here, I'll put it out on our Facebook. :) They love snazzy build pics of rigs like this.

The curved acrylic reminds me of project R unit or Resilience by Navig. It's a great look.
Thank you! Will do :)

Final build looks great, I'll check back on the final pics tomorrow but I really like it.

Thank you, here they are! :)

Here you have the final pictures. Hope you liked this log as much as I did. Dont have so much to say. Now I can go on with my other build Cold Winter and finish that.

Thanks to LCDModkit and Aquatuning for helping me with some parts.

img4358aq.jpg

img4362sn.jpg

img4361ml.jpg

img4357o.jpg

img4412m.jpg

img4408di.jpg

Comparison with a Coke

img4410yq.jpg

On top of my receiver, hifi-style

img4428xs.jpg

Thank you for all the nice comments and feedback. Ill be back with another project for sure! :)

With kind regards
Johan Nyman
Minimalistic PC

Last edited:
Oi!

I entered CURV3D in a mod competition on a LAN-party here in Sweden called Birdie. I won both peoples choice and 1st place by the jury.

I got some sick prizes too. These two cases that you see, Lian Li PC-X2000FN and Cosmos II. I also got a Intel I5 2550K, MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming and a MSI N650Ti PE.

Really happy about this! Can you find my build on the picture? lol

img2022xp.jpg

Last edited:
This looks very nice. Good job!
One question.... I see an inlet fan but no place for air to exhaust out. Does it get hot?

Extremely late answer but...

just seen you in custom pc mag with this build, grats man.

Yeah that was awesome to be interviewed by them. :)

This looks very nice. Good job!
One question.... I see an inlet fan but no place for air to exhaust out. Does it get hot?

I was wondering how does the ventilation work if there is only 1 intake fan? I didnt see any other opening for air to escape from.

No exhaust yes, air always find their way out, no heat problems at all. :)

Congrats on the competition!

That's a very clean looking case, Good work! :thup:

Thank you! :)

Back