• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challenge 2013 - A Call to Arms - All Aboard the USS Poo Flinger

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Quick question: Do I need to change passkeys if I switch to team 32 or do I keep the same and it's gonna score as usual?

You can keep your current passkey -- BUT -- you won't be eligible for the bonus points on the wu's until AFTER you qualify it -- unfortunately. :mad:

That means folding 10 smp wu's, with at least 80% success rate, first.

But keep your passkey - it will be BIG during the race, since it earns so many more points than racing without it. (3 to 5 times as many points is very common!!)

Hmmm... not sure I understand.

I have a qualified passkey already, folding for TRP. Can I just switch my team number to 32 without having to get another passkey and qualify it.

What I really need to know is: Do I have to switch teams now to have time to qualify the said new passkey or can I just switch teams on the 13th?

I change teams all the time on the same passkey, no problem with re-qualifying.
The >80% belongs to the key, not the team.

1st time up for me and no chance I am missing out this time around!

Looking forward to the day our good ship sets out ^_^

I'm in. A better GPU before the 13th would be ideal, and I've located a better OC for my CPU, just need to test it this weekend. Found it near the Poop deck of all places ?? :shock:
Yes, the Poop deck is still getting it's final cleaning up after construction, I pushed the team as hard as possible.

one dual x5670 rig coming aboard, courtesy of your Bro's @ [H]
Welcome back :D Do you know if any more of our [H] friends will be joining us?

TheRaptorPit is on board again this year for OCF. we will bring all we can muster.

dostov from TRP reporting for duty, Sir! :salute:
We didn't know if you guys were still around, great to have you back :D We'll be making our customary supply stop after the race is over :salute:

1st time up for me and no chance I am missing out this time around!

Looking forward to the day our good ship sets out ^_^
Welcome aboard :salute:

We didn't know if you guys were still around, great to have you back :D We'll be making our customary supply stop after the race is over :salute:

The team was in bad shape for a while, but we're back at it since late February. We're putting out an humble 200k PPD these days, mostly thanks to equinox! :)

The team was in bad shape for a while, but we're back at it since late February. We're putting out an humble 200k PPD these days, mostly thanks to equinox! :)

Well I'm sure you'll get a nice boost after the race ;)

I pledge all that I can give to the team for the duration of the contest. AIRBORNE!

I'm pretty excited about this years Chimp Challenge but I'm not excited about Gigabyte still having one of my gpu's (RMA); hopefully I'll be back in full force by Day1!

I've been expecting you don!

White Runner, how long has Gigabyte had the gpu?

White Runner, how long has Gigabyte had the gpu?

Since 3/20... changed to "Repaired and waiting for shipping" yesterday, but no email/tracking yet... still some time left :bang head

I find it funny that I'm more upset that I'm earning less f@h points than having less fps... :rain:

Last edited:
Back