• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challenge 2013 - A Call to Arms - All Aboard the USS Poo Flinger

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I find it funny that I'm more upset that I'm earning less f@h points that having less fps... :rain:

PPD is always more important that fps.

I pledge my laptop to the fold, but i think it'll only manage 1kppd if I'm lucky. My plan to have 4p setup or even a half decent gaming desktop by this years challenge hasn't worked out to well. I've been looking at the classifieds so much these last few days but my wallet keeps saying now and snapping at my fingers :(

I'm always up for flinging a little poo. Count me in, wmdrauch from PCPitstop. Should be about 280k PPD.

Last edited:
:welcome: aboard, wmdrauch! :clap:

Ivan, I knew that pigeon avatar would be flying in soon! :D

Thanks and glad to be onboard Captain! I posted the info at PCP....we might have some others joining in.

That's terrific, because this year, the [H]orde is having a real battle with EVGA for first place, and the level of volunteers from [H] to race with us, may be almost nothing (except Nathan_P).

Recruiting others has always been a great tactic for the CC, and we DO repay in kind, right after the race, generously.

I is in of course, quick q, no need change name anymore ? how will the stats be counted ? based on overall team production from start day to end day ?

Exactly.

No need to change folding names, this year. Only total team production counts.

This makes having a passkey from FAH, and using it to get the bonus points, even more important than ever.

Great having you with us, Txus.palacios, EarthDog, and ZL1

Last edited:
Thanks for you post over at PCP Adak Because of having a bad experience in the past, people were hesitant to join up. But your post seemed to convince people, so PCP should have multiple people helping out during the challenge....:clap:

Thanks for you post over at PCP Adak Because of having a bad experience in the past, people were hesitant to join up. But your post seemed to convince people, so PCP should have multiple people helping out during the challenge....:clap:

Thanks to you and your initial posts, both there, and here. I wouildn't have ever posted there, if you hadn't mentioned it in this forum, first. :clap:

And I hope so - it will be fun, and we need ALL the help we can get, to be sure.

started folding today to qualify my passkey, i don't need to qualify it with each rig correct?

I figure I'm doing about 250K ppd right now, I'll switch over when the Poo flinging commences.

Welcome aboard :salute: I have added you to the list for the thank you mission after Chimp Challenge. The Mission plan will be revealed a few days before the end of Chimp Challenge.

Wmdrauch (although he's welcome aboard), will probably be greetings us at the dock, I expect, of PCPitStop's folding team, when the USS Poo Flinger arrives to thank them.

He's heading up the Pit_Crew. :clap: :clap:

Back