• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challenge 2013 - A Call to Arms - All Aboard the USS Poo Flinger

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

123Six Days Before the Race Starts!
123456Six Days Before the Race Starts!
123456789Six Days Before the Race Starts!
123456789012Six Days Before the Race Starts!
123456789012345Six Days Before the Race Starts!
123456789012345678Six Days Before the Race Starts!

Start Folding on Friday the 12th or Before, so you have a wu ready to be turned in on Saturday afternoon.

You'll be there for most of it, at least - maybe all of it, if arrival is on the morning of the 13th.

I'll change team numbers when the time comes.
It doesn't matter what team I received the WU under just where it gets turned in counts.
Right now evga is knocking on our back door again.

I'm in again this year.

Also, I put up the banner to make sure no one accidentally misses the fun!

Is anyone else getting the double banner? (I clicked the red X on one of them, just curious if others are getting two)

Attachments

• banner.JPG
    banner.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 57
I'll change team numbers when the time comes.
It doesn't matter what team I received the WU under just where it gets turned in counts.
Right now evga is knocking on our back door again.

As far as I remember, what ever team number or name you have set when the WU is received is the team number/name that the wu will be submitted to, even if you change mid processing.

As far as I remember, what ever team number or name you have set when the WU is received is the team number/name that the wu will be submitted to, even if you change mid processing.
That has not been my experience.
I can even download a WU while in default mode (no user info) then add my info while it is running and get the credit w/bonus on return.

Back