• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED V 7.3.6 problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I upgraded all of my machines to FAH client 7.3.6. On my main rig I am no longer able to fold with my CPU. I had to move the slider on the client to "Full" before my GPUs would fold.

I'm losing a lot of PPD just before the Chimp Challenge. Help me Obi Wan.

Main rig:
Core i7-920 @ Stock
24 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 660 Ti
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti

The GPUs show up in the client but there is no CPU.

Hiya

That web interface is the basic front end to ease people into folding, but the more detailed options are still all available.

Right click the folding icon in the System Tray and click the Advanced Control option

This is probably what you are more familiar with.

I will assume there are only Folding Slots 00, 01 for the GPUs and the CPU slot is missing and was somehow left out during the setup, so:

Click the Configure button
Cick the Slots tab
Click Add
Select CPU and leave the number of CPU's to the default of -1 which handles things very well in this version of the client.
Click OK and Save

and things Should all be running now :)

if not... let us know and we can consider some other options.

Last edited:
I will try it when I get home from work. I've never used the web interface. I'm only familiar with the Advanced interface so I should have a handle on this quickly. Thank you.

You are welcome, seems you will be back on track in no time at all.

The web interface is pretty cut back and simplified with more complex tasks simply not being possible at all.
Overall I really like pande labs recent progress, they really seem to be coming out with some fast good updates.

Worked like a champ on my first try. Thanks again.

Back