• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new Benchmarking type toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobnova

That looks like one hell of a bench power supply! I want one :D
30 amps is a bunch, too.

PNY GTX580

Currently in my HTPC folding up a storm (current estimates is 30k PPD with no bonus points)

Raptor 3 GPU pot and Fusion 3.1 CPU pot have arrived. Pictures are all taken, however I have to run so I'll resize and upload them when I get back.

I recently picked Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme also Keny great cooler but mounting it grrrrr it's definitely not one of the better mounting hardware setups. I also picked up 2 Prolimatech Megahalems total for all 3 with s/h $55.00. The Megahalems dropped my temps on my I5 2500k 10c across the board compared to my CM 212+ @4.7 with the same fans mounted.

I recently picked Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme also Keny great cooler but mounting it grrrrr it's definitely not one of the better mounting hardware setups. I also picked up 2 Prolimatech Megahalems total for all 3 with s/h $55.00. The Megahalems dropped my temps on my I5 2500k 10c across the board compared to my CM 212+ @4.7 with the same fans mounted.

That's a geat buy for $55, I wasn't really looking for another air cooler but it was on eBay for cheap (£12) so I thought I would pick it up and use it as a spare as my other true is in my sisters pc, and its a pain taking the frio I currently use on air, off all the time to use it on another rig when installing os's etc, I still think there up there with the best, especially if your bang a high cfm fan on them :attn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back