• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XFX Support - What happened? Old accounts gone? How to contact now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I never received an email after registering on their site :rolleyes:

x2, same here

Sorry, Clarification... Their new site I received no email, their old support site I got an email when I registered...

Also, my new account I setup and opened a support ticket in to try and request help about my old account I can no longer access, something has happened to it as well now :bang head :screwy:

Last edited:
You can't log into your new account? Phew...mine still working. Have they gotten back to you yet? Whatever they're doing, I think they losing some potential customers from this thread, and continue so until they straighten things up for you guys.

You can't log into your new account? Phew...mine still working. Have they gotten back to you yet? Whatever they're doing, I think they losing some potential customers from this thread, and continue so until they straighten things up for you guys.

Moving my edit to a new post...Things are looking up...

Ok, they have given me access again to the new support account.

The 1-800 # above is good and you can talk to a real person.
1-800-880-3225

Talked to an XFX rep on the phone today, he said to re-register all my cards on the new support site and that there would not be any issues with warranties as it was there fault they could not recover the information and to just open a support ticket to start the RMA process for the card that is having problems.

IF there is a problem registering a card, contact them and they will manually register the card.

So it's starting to look better, XFX support is there, it is probably just going to take a while to sort out everything...

Sounds good glad your having good luck.:cool::popcorn:

Well just an update, still haven't heard anything back from XFX after opening a ticket "TICK NO." (04/19) in their new help system, today I sent a email reply to the earlier followup I had received with my "TICK NO." in hopes that maybe that will prompt a response...

I think I started trying to contact XFX around the beging of this month :bang head

weird, I just logged in to my xfx account, it still is there, but it only has one of my two cards as still registered.

UPDATE:

Got a response to my ticket yesterday, they issued an RMA # and a form to fill out to send in with the card. They gave me all the information to fill it out except the "Ordering Code" :confused:
It's one of the 1st four boxes on the form to fill out, so it seems like it should be important, but nowhere can I find what it is...any thoughts? (form link below) They gave me all the other information except that...
[EDIT]: Ok, that mistake was me, I just read the form to quickly, its the product code or Part #, which = product on their site.

XFX RMA FORM: http://xfxstorage.com/Support/pca_rma_tc_ns.pdf

The layout of the support site is badly designed, replies are in these little re-sizable windows that don't stack well and the RMA form doesn't even use the same font, but they are replying so that is good:-/

Last edited:
well im on their site and looked for my card that has the lifetime warranty that I got new from RMA few years ago
and GONE
im contacting them now
the ONLY reason I got XFX over any other brand was the warranty and if that does not come into play NO more XFX for me!

well im on their site and looked for my card that has the lifetime warranty that I got new from RMA few years ago
and GONE
im contacting them now
the ONLY reason I got XFX over any other brand was the warranty and if that does not come into play NO more XFX for me!

They are aware of the problem, when I asked about my missing cards they said that I would have to re-add them to the account, lifetime warranty still applies, it was their error things got messed up. Still a major pain, but so far it looks like they will make things right in the end...just don't expect a fast response, the 1-800 # above does work and will allow you to talk to a real person...

Oh and apparently fedex took the SLOW route to CA, tracking says it's due for delivery today...then we will see how long the process takes.

Updates...

05/07/13 - FedEx showed package as delivered
05/08/13 - called XFX to clear up a confusing, contradictory email message I received, seems it was just a bad delay in their automated system
05/10/13 - their online system showed the status as "With a Technician"
05/19/13 - online system has not changed status, still "With a Technician" 05/20/13 - called XFX to check on the status, they said their is still a problem and the online system is not getting automatic updates, the good news is they shipped a replacement card on the 15th, and it should be here this week :thup:

Sounds good.:popcorn:

Well came home last night and the new GPU was on the porch...finally its over :clap:
They ended up sending a brand new card, with full retail box.
By the time I finished dinner the buyer had stopped by and picked up the card :cool:

With the problems they had with the support site and counting the time I first tried to contact them it was a bit over 2 months, which would have made me angry if I hadn't gotten a killer deal on a pair of 7950s...

Once things were straightened out it was just about 1 month time from when I open the ticket to when I got the card back, I'd say that is pretty good considered there was ground shipping to and from involved :thup:

Lesson learned, the new support site is pretty bad, just call the 1-800 # if there is a question and they will tell you what is needed to roll the process along!

All that said, I'd buy XFX again, phone people were quite helpful and in the end they took care of the problem

[EDIT] added cliffnotes & phone # to first post

Last edited:
Back