• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Primate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My son wearing the UN-Official poo flinger headgear:D

Attachments

• IMG_20130423_124919.jpg
    IMG_20130423_124919.jpg
    950.3 KB · Views: 137
Main post updated with team Passkey so we can start folding for Reddit as soon as we can :D

The ship will officially depart in the next few hours.

Thank you to the teams that helped us win this year. Off to start getting some points for team reddit!

Hi, this is gabi_golan, the Chief Accountant for the Team32 at the Chimp Challenge.
As you know, we won the Race!
I've just handed over the balance sheet of the contributions to our Captains, Adak and the_cultie for audit.
We will thank all the teams who joined us in victory in the CC battle, and who's contribution was vital to us to win.
Thank you, all the visiting folders, from teams: [H]ardOCP's folding team, PCPitStop's folding team, Tom's Hardwares folding team, Reddit's folding team, TRP's folding team, LinusTechTips_Team, OCF's Rosetta team, OCF's SETI team, OCF's Benchmark team - thank you all!
Also, a personal thanks from me to my friend, mark_amarnian, who has folded for us too, and he's a first time folder: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=636764
Thanks to all!

Main post updated with team Passkey so we can start folding for Reddit as soon as we can :D

The ship will officially depart in the next few hours.

Well, I promised to the Linus tech_Tips team them I would fold for them and I'll honor that but I will fold under your "OCFthanksLinusTTT" name. :blah:

Might as well help you guys get started with the point generation there. (I'll be the lone special forces guy to get the operation going. :salute:)

Dont worry, I dont have fast enough machines to make up for the amount of points they earned during the CC. So you guys will have plenty of things to do before things are all said and done. :cool:

I'll keep folding for them till you guys say it's time to move on away from the linus team. :salute: (Then I'll go back to my team, folding for Tom's)

hey cultie let us know when :)
first is:
Folding name: OCFthanksReddit
Team number: 50959
Passkey: 3311d92fd7ee331bd66dfe6eea01708b

right ?

I have my main rig switched to Reddit. My other machines are getting shut down.

Core i7-920, GTX 660Ti and GTX 460.

Edit: I was able to get another AMD quad core for the mission. I'll work on getting more to help finish this up as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
It will be a couple of weeks before I can help repay the gratitude to our visitors. Timing isn't an issue is it? I'm mostly out of town for a couple of weeks.

first is:

right ?
Yes, I have switched my stuff over...Lets start laying down points, I don't like our name with zero's after it...Just Hideous!:shock:

Yes, I have switched my stuff over...Lets start laying down points, I don't like our name with zero's after it...Just Hideous!:shock:

switched mainrig over, will switch more tomorrow (farm's at work :) )

Will do, switching main rig over to Reddit

Going back to stock clocks on the GPUs, this will keep the rig tied up so I'm not temped to game :p
...to much work before the semester ends...

Ack got two 0x16 WUs :-/

first is:

right ?

Yes that is correct. I am just working with Adak on auditing the books and we'll have the quantities for each team sorted shortly.

Everyone get started folding for Reddit :D

I would have said this sooner but I needed sleep, starting work at 2.45am is tough!

Tanker is down in the engine room, and #2 is oh OK. #2 is in the head - but he's folding! :p

And get these land-lubbers up to speed!

"Port" is either a direction, a destination, or a "window" -- it is NOT always a wine! :D

Main post has been updated with Points to be Delivered

We need to deliver 2,583,900 to Reddit ASAP

I'm in. Also, I'm new to the V7 client. Once the settings are changed, will the current WU folding be contributed to me like V6, (keeps settings until the WU finishes?) or immediately to the other team(s)?

Back