• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Primate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Changes take effect immediately in almost all cases with v7. What it shows under "Advanced Control" (near the center of the window), is who will get the credit, and what their team number is.

My 1st WU 11292 WU should be there and a 7809 for 13,636points is on its way in the next hour.

Thanks for the Great Help Reddit, now its Your turn to enjoy the ride :D

We arrived at the News Central Port in record time - they had over 50,000 points before the 3 am update today.

After finishing off a few regular smp's, Tanker is starting his first bigadv for the Reddit team. Unfortunately, this is the bigadv that was "parked" during the last stretch of the race, so smaller wu's could be finished before the deadline.

Translated, that puts it's QRBonus approximately equal to sheep dip. It's OK for points overall, though.

We won't be here very long, for sure!

With just over half a day's folding done we have delivered almost 600,000 points already, keep up the good work :thup:

Last edited:
Uhoh, I just switched my main machine to the first team in the thread.... Did you guys get to the second already??? Throw an old man a life preserver and update the first post with current port of call please....
I need to swim faster:bang head
Whats this stuff floating in the water?? Is that a Snickers bar???

Uhoh, I just switched my main machine to the first team in the thread.... Did you guys get to the second already??? Throw an old man a life preserver and update the first post with current port of call please....
I need to swim faster:bang head
Whats this stuff floating in the water?? Is that a Snickers bar???

No we're still on Reddit :D Probably for another day anyway. I've dispatched the helicopter to pick you up ;)

It will be a couple of weeks before I can help repay the gratitude to our visitors. Timing isn't an issue is it? I'm mostly out of town for a couple of weeks.
I'll cover you Robert... :beer: Have a safe trip.:thup: I have been lucky here, the weather cooled down. I was able to turn off the heat and use the fah for heat...The cool weather couldn't have come at a better time. I know a lot of folks had to suffer through some extreme heat for the race. Couldn't but tip my hat to their dedication! :salute:

Its a little warmer (70f) today but a cold front is coming through again...nice.

Last edited:
I'll cover you Robert... :beer: Have a safe trip.:thup: I have been lucky here, the weather cooled down. I was able to turn off the heat and use the fah for heat...The cool weather couldn't have come at a better time. I know a lot of folks had to suffer through some extreme heat for the race. Couldn't but tip my hat to their dedication! :salute:

Its a little warmer (70f) today but a cold front is coming through again...nice.

Cold, sweet glorious cold! Send some my way. Irish people are not built for 86f!

Look at the back of the ship, there is helipad complete with helicopter. Nice upgrade from last year ;)

I was a bit surprised that Pit Crew, a smaller team than us over at Tom's, was going to get so much compensation. Then I saw this:

NkYzp77.jpg

That's an interesting image...:D Yep, the Pit_Crew is a small team...only about 20 of us all together but we went all in for the CC with almost all our top producers chipping in. The whole team had a lot of fun....:attn:

That's an interesting image...:D Yep, the Pit_Crew is a small team...only about 20 of us all together but we went all in for the CC with almost all our top producers chipping in. The whole team had a lot of fun....:attn:
Looking forward to folding for the PitCrew and Tom's...and the other stops on the Island hopping tour.

Hopefully Shweet Hart...I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...(Puts arm(paw) around Pitcrews shoulder...walks off into the fog...):grouphug:

Last edited:
Looking forward to folding for the PitCrew and Tom's...and the other stops on the Island hopping tour.

Hopefully Shweet Hart...I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...(Puts arm(paw) around Pitcrews shoulder...walks off into the fog...):grouphug:

Couldn't have put it better myself :thup:

After 24 hours of arriving at News Central
we have already delivered just over 814,000 points!
Excellent work team, keep it up!

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Rig is still folding but may pull the 7950s off...

At points when OCed the 7950s were pulling 41-43k ppd/each with 0x17 WUs, now with the 0x16 WUs GPU load is bouncing from 47-84% (mostly 50%); at 4.5k-5.5k ppd/each, are all the work units now 0x16 now that the CC is over :confused:

Right now my combined total ppd is: 11-13k vs. 75-100k during CC :-/

Rig is still folding but may pull the 7950s off...

At points when OCed the 7950s were pulling 41-43k ppd/each with 0x17 WUs, now with the 0x16 WUs GPU load is bouncing from 47-84% (mostly 50%); at 4.5k-5.5k ppd/each, are all the work units now 0x16 now that the CC is over :confused:

Right now my combined total ppd is: 11-13k vs. 75-100k during CC :-/

Yes. Thread here.

Yeah, they intentionally kept the 7662 WU's going till the end of the Chimp Challenge.

During CC due to so many people starting extra GPU's folding Beta WU's etc there simple were not enough to go around which is why people kept getting the regular 11292 & 11293s which made for a somewhat bumpy ride for a while!

<SodaAnt> also is there a shortage of 7662s now proteneer?
<proteneer> well
<proteneer> theres a lot more beta testers
<proteneer> only 1650 jobs
<proteneer> serving 2300 beta testers
<proteneer> O_O

Back