• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Primate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ive still got two of my rigs going, Ill be sure to swap them over this evening. Had issues with a bad breaker in the man cave.

Right back at ya, machausta! Love having an extra box on this.

I f-i-n-a-l-l-y finished the 8101 wu I had received, during the race.

BARELY got it finished before it's deadline - they are SHORT deadlines!

Now I'm on another 8101, but at least I'll get full points for it - hopefully.

Reddit Reward Mission Update
As of 9AM PDT we have delivered just over 1.35 million points to Reddit,
that leaves just over 1 million points left to deliver.
Another 24 hours and we should be almost finished :D

Don't forget to change your team number! I see a few WUs were turned in to OCFthanks[H] using team 32 instead of 33. Looks like quite a few people switched to the whole list of people to thank.

Don't forget to change your team number! I see a few WUs were turned in to OCFthanks[H] using team 32 instead of 33. Looks like quite a few people switched to the whole list of people to thank.

Some people are jumping the gun there, I was wondering why there were a few life boats missing and empty bottles of grog in their place. We're still with the Reddit crew people! :D

At the Midnight update, between us at 1.1M and dfonda at .5M, we have 1.6M total. With both Dave's and my 4P returning a bigadv wu tomorrow, that will take us to 2.1M.

So with sailor's luck, we should finish up at News Central and Reddit, tomorrow at about the 3 pm update on EOC. Looks like we'll leave Port with the late afternoon tide.

We have private quarters available aboard the U.S.S. Poo Flinger - and we'll be calling at several teams "Ports", including Linus.

You're welcome to come aboard and join the ships crew.

Captains,
With your permission my last bigadv(290k aprox) gets posted to Reddit@10:30AM. I'll switch(Set sail) over to TRP on the 4P.

Leaving my other clients on them(OCFthanksReddit) till you give the word.:salute:

Just noticed the Passkey is the same for all island stops.:thup: and 38F here last night schweeeett...

Last edited:
Captains,
With your permission my last bigadv(290k aprox) gets posted to Reddit@10:30AM. I'll switch(Set sail) over to TRP on the 4P.

Leaving my other clients on them(OCFthanksReddit) till you give the word.:salute:

Just noticed the Passkey is the same for all island stops.:thup: and 38F here last night schweeeett...
Permission granted, you may use the helicopter to get there and make sure the docks are ready for the ship. And :thup: for the temperature, lovely folding conditions.

Also, we have now delivered 1.9M points, just another 700K to go :D

Permission granted, you may use the helicopter to get there and make sure the docks are ready for the ship. And :thup: for the temperature, lovely folding conditions.

Also, we have now delivered 1.9M points, just another 700K to go :D
and for the 12Pm update 2,256,294:thup:

The crazy pilot claimed I couldn't bring that many Bananas on board due to weight issues...I didn't know what else to do, so I ate them:sn:...No worries and we arrived on time!

Attachments

• fatmonkey.jpg
    fatmonkey.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I have sent a few scouts ahead to pre-qualify the team passkey with OCFthanksLinusTTT, then will do same for OCFthanksPitCrew. Looks like the other names are already qualified with the passkey.

Right back at ya, machausta! Love having an extra box on this.

I f-i-n-a-l-l-y finished the 8101 wu I had received, during the race.

BARELY got it finished before it's deadline - they are SHORT deadlines!

Now I'm on another 8101, but at least I'll get full points for it - hopefully.

The X7DA8 board that has been giving me fits is now replaced, long live the X7DWN+ with dual e5472 processors! :bday:

Of course, I had to give up GPU folding, but whatever.

Reddit Reward is now complete. We will have a final tally
of points delivered after the 12am EOC stats update.

So let Thanking TRP begin! We shall be setting sail in the
next couple of hours to Raptor Islands.
Prepare yourselves for lots for folding and lots for grog!

As of the 12am EOC update we have delivered
2,587,873 points!
We are setting sail within the next hour.
Thank you again to everyone from Reddit
and we hope you'll join us next year
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Someone is running the "OCFthanksReddit" name with the OCFthanksTRP team number "74960" and is using our team key. 4 wu submitted so far (74,960 points) for the TRP team with the OCFthanksReddit name. Good thing is that they are going for the intended team, just the intended name is wrong.

Someone is running the "OCFthanksReddit" name with the OCFthanksTRP team number "74960" and is using our team key. 4 wu submitted so far (74,960 points) for the TRP team with the OCFthanksReddit name. Good thing is that they are going for the intended team, just the intended name is wrong.

That would be me! :screwy:

Like you, I also started sending out "scouts" to be sure the passkey was qualified before the ship arrived: PitCrew, Tom's, TRP, and Reddit. I was working with my scouts when I lost an 8101 wu, got a bit too excited, and didn't get the name and team number to agree as they should have.

I hate losing a wu - especially a bigadv work unit that's halfway complete!

Of course the grog was good, but it had absolutely nothing to do with this oversight. :clap: :beer: :clap:

We thanked TRP last year after their help in the race - so this year, we need the account of OCFthanksTRP to total:

7,225,000 points.​

because this account had 3M+ balance before we began this cruise. I've rounded up slightly to make it easier to remember.

Please update first post. That's where I take my queue from. Switched over to TRP. Thanks guys.:comp:

Back