• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Primate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks, Machausta!

Ships company is a little sparse - I'm not sure I can blame it on the sequester! :D

I'm just thrilled to put up 20 - 25k PPD now, not quite double what I have been doing but very close. I really wanted to get a quad socket F board and some 6-core opterons, but my wife keeps insisting that we put the downstairs bathroom back together. I mean, really -- who needs walls and a floor?

I mean, really -- who needs walls and a floor?

:D :rofl: :D

Several of our crew mates are still folding for Reddit. With a bit of luck, they'll find their way over to TRP, by this evening.

We need that folding power to get this done in a reasonable amount of time. Lots to do, on this cruise.

Currently have 7x2600K on the OCFthanksTRP mission. Should produce ~240Kppd (+/-40K), but most are currently working on p764x which produce at the bottom end of the range, take ~16-18 hours to complete on these hosts, and will not finish until late tonight, perhaps the CST midnight or 0300 update.

Thread updated earlier this morning and the other guys better hurry up, missing some fine grog over here!

Your help is really doing a difference for TRP, we've gained about 10 positions since you dropped the anchor at Raptor Island.

Thank you gentlemen! :salute:

Your help is really doing a difference for TRP, we've gained about 10 positions since you dropped the anchor at Raptor Island.

Thank you gentlemen! :salute:

You're very welcome :salute: I hope you'll join us again next year :D

:D :rofl: :D

Several of our crew mates are still folding for Reddit. With a bit of luck, they'll find their way over to TRP, by this evening.

We need that folding power to get this done in a reasonable amount of time. Lots to do, on this cruise.
I had too much Grog...I fell overboard :chair: Just swam into the cove this morning....:eek: Just one loose cannon was mine, the others were on TRP.:thup:

5 clients on TRP

Ok now that, that is done ...It looks like the ship should sail for Tom's?:attn: So now I'm switching over to Tom's(40051). I see over 4mill delivered to TRP? YES?

Last edited:
Welcome to Raptor Islands, Dave. :D

Great having your cannons, and humor, with us.

Why did we switch from Reddit, if we only have 1,997,302 points for them, while the target points are 2,583,900 ?

Why did we switch from Reddit, if we only have 1,997,302 points for them, while the target points are 2,583,900 ?

Because we really have donated 2,812,823+ points:

Code:
OCFthanksReddit 	2,008,891
dfonda (team 32)          803,932

in total.

@dfonda:

Yes, and no. We gave them 3M last year for helping us. So this year we need the OCFthanksTRP account to go to 7,225,000 points (yes, it's rounded up a bit).

Last edited:
Need to update the first post to include the OCFthanks total target for accounts with balance from prior cruise (TRP, Toms, [H]).

We thanked TRP last year after their help in the race - so this year, we need the account of OCFthanksTRP to total:

7,225,000 points.​

because this account had 3M+ balance before we began this cruise. I've rounded up slightly to make it easier to remember.

Total goal for Tom's Hardware is 6,230,000 (also rounded up slightly).

7 am update for TRP:

Code:
    Goal: 7,225,000
 Current: 4,369,121
===================
  Needed:[COLOR="Red"][B] 2,855,879[/B][/COLOR] more

Last edited:
Back