• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Now we getting real close to having 'emair boyz in white coats toting leather jackets roun wid'em, comen buy tuh seed U. Hehehe.
RGone...ster.

I had an idea, I was gonna laminate the monthly complaints from my mailbox and tack them to the wall, I was afraid my birthday would be taken away upon inspection!...

The only Eagles left are in Alaska, our American cousins shot the rest you know, they do love shooting those guns lol! :-/

Yeah they die slowly of lead poising "bang there goes another one ah well"! :eh?:

I suppose you need to get your CLAWS into something at least lol. :chair: :(

If not the slow postal service, maybe they could Wing it a bit might workout a bit faster. :rofl:

Answers on a postcard please Merry Xmas to all. :ty:

Ajay.

Actually Ajay the bald eagle has been making a strong recovery, at least here in Michigan. Michigan has actually been debating removing them from the endangered list because the population has become so strong. I see them almost every year while hunting in West Branch.

Don't photos come with time stamps and meta data tags these days..... perhaps their own emoticon.... you pick the day, if I cant get a photo of a bald or golden eagle with this wired usb camera you win....

I was gonna get a degree in graphic design back in the single core days just so I could use a cracked version of photoshop. wtv. version that was... the 8 mb digital memory card and cassette tapes that came with a sony handycam convinced me just to flush out other photoshop operators instead..

^ Very nice!

What he said! ^^^^^

Even up here in Kingston we see the Bald Eagle flying around. There are a few nests near buy.

Well I suppose it doesn't matter, both can deliver a package faster than Canada Post. :chair:

Just kidding Manny :p

usps tracking # from Fridays order says its scheduled Wednesday. :D

sometimes the camera lens, theres just no way to adjust the exposure and focus for a clear image...

I need to get back to get rosetta stone running so I can learn Spanish and corsair # theory.....
:D:screwy:

2 older men who knew each other years enter the local diner for breakfast. one man is large and strong the other man average and witty. the waitress, from some issue on the tv, says to the larger man, "what would you do if you knew it was the end of the world" the large man says "id f**k everything that moved" waitress says "interesting" and then asks the average man the same question. he replies "i wouldn't move at all"

My small waterpump that came with the thermaltake 760i bigwater all-in-one water cooler seems very very moody.
sometimes powering on the whole system the pump does not start.... over a year.
I have disassembled the cooler and reconfigured etc...
now it seems after it starts it stops after running x amount of hours...

I've never used an AIO cooler, but I have been told by other members "Friends don't let friends buy Thermaltake water coolers."

Back