• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess everclear doesn't fix everything!!. That's how I toasted my first CPU. Moving the tower and when I went to set it down it slipped. Only fell about six inches but enough to knock the HS loose. Poor thing didn't even make it to post.

I wish i could blame it on everclear.
my left arm has been giving me fits for the last few months and I know better than to try to lift with it.
I have gotten the machine jacklegged back together and i am going to reinstall the os before i figger out weather to rebuild or just junk the whole thing out.
with the new system installed at the shop i have no need of it and my 6 core system is less of a problem.

You know you cannot do without the BeeG Kahoona. Hehehe.
RGone...ster .:rain:________:bang head:bump:

You still need something to play with too! I don't think you'd be happy without something to "tinker" with!:shrug:

Oh he is not out of things to tinker with. He still has a Sabertooth and a M5A97 REV 2.0, but he would have to go to shop and get another CHV. Hehehe. He is just fed up with bum arm and tinkering right now. He will bounce back for sure.
RGone...ster.

like the idgit i am i have all the stuff to rebuild it waiting for me to pick it up.
so I'm gonna reinstall the os and see if i can get crossfire to work then rebuild the thing.
the little woman is so *%&##@ off with me for breaking my toys I might have to take her to diner. she is so fed up that she now wants to take my back of the house garage and finish it for another room in the house. two frikken people in the house and we need 6 bedrooms?????????

like the idgit i am i have all the stuff to rebuild it waiting for me to pick it up.
so I'm gonna reinstall the os and see if i can get crossfire to work then rebuild the thing.
I knew you couldn't resist C_D Boys and their toys!!:attn:

the little woman is so *%&##@ off with me for breaking my toys I might have to take her to diner. she is so fed up that she now wants to take my back of the house garage and finish it for another room in the house. two frikken people in the house and we need 6 bedrooms?????????

That's just her way of saying you don't need 6 frikkin computers :rofl:
Maybe a good dinner and some everclear will help her forget. :rofl:

close to 100 grand in damaged cars in the last couple of months and you think she'll forget??????? yea, right.

rover and I will be sharing fleas for quite some time.

Womenz likes at poetical type stuff. C_D maybe this will help you right on out.

Dearest darling I am so sorry,
breaking my toys. Please don't worry.

I do hope we can fix the deal.
A little everclear and a good meal.

I will do better with my toys.
Remember big or little we are just boys.

Never again will I be so rough
Please only let me get my stuff.

By anonymoose.

I'll try to remember that as she holds me by the nose and kicks me in the pants!!!!!!!!

Womenz likes at poetical type stuff. C_D maybe this will help you right on out.

Dearest darling I am so sorry,
breaking my toys. Please don't worry.

I do hope we can fix the deal.
A little everclear and a good meal.

I will do better with my toys.
Remember big or little we are just boys.

Never again will I be so rough
Please only let me get my stuff.

By anonymoose.
EDIT: If you don't mind
though I've been rough on my stuff

Can I please go to town
so I can get more stuff to get rough with?

Yours truly anonymoose!

ok getting ready to reinstall tonight.
install with both cards in or one?

Whoa man you're right this will take a while!!
I didn't know there was a poet in the bunch ? That was hilarious and look no capitals!!

My problem is that on this laptop keyboard, I go to hit the shift key for a capital letter and get the enter key and windup typing one row down. Kick my head. Hehehe.
RGone...

I've got these hands that just aren't laptop friendly. can't get away from the damn mouse pad does alot of weird things on me. Like over sized Icons hey what the H**l no idea how I did it but......

I always hit that cap lock on my laptop then damn keys are just too damn close together.

Back