• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, I got it all reinstalled ran cinebench and got a whopping 69.
anybody got any more ideas?

robert, can you not figure it out, no, ok then I'll just have to tell you.
she simply stands to the side.

nO YOU SHOULDN'T NEED THE od TURNED ON. Just set it for Xfire/.

For C_D. It is 99.5% certain that Cinebench 11.5 does NOT support Crossfire-X by whatever name it goes today. In fact after a bunch of searching most dual cards take a lot of adjusting even in some games before the two card performance results are really visible. 3DMark11 is supposed to respond to crossfire-X.
RGone...

Okay for C_D...

Ran into one snag getting another video card to work in my other computer so I could take the ATI 5770 out of it to go with the ATI 5770 that was in the CHV, but I got that part done.

I had the Standard ATI 12.6 Drivers installed to the single ATI 5770 video card. Screw 3Dmark11 if it cannot recognize a driver. I turned ALL power off and added the other/second ATI 5770 to the CHV in the second longest PCIe slot from the top of mobo. Put the Crossfire-X bridge on and turned power back on.

Booted to winders 6.99999 and when it got into winders it started bleeping and blooping and screen going black and I grabbed my chair seat and held on tight. After a good heart-rending minute or so (seemed hours) I got a desktop again and went to the CCoffCenter and went to the Is There Any Performance Tab. Clicked on Video stuff and looked to my most right hand side and there it was. Freeken Crossfire-X all of a ready enabled. Shett this is tough.

I had already downloaded dang near a 1Gig file called 3DMark11 Basic Free Edition and installed it. Said OKAY run yore shett. And off it went benching. Throwed me up some scores that since it is Basic (free shett), was displayed in a Browser winder big azz TX. I captured all I could and made the notes as necessary.

Then I went back into the CCoffCenter thing and hammered on DISABLE some Crossfire-X and ran the 3Dmuck11 bench agin and gotten the results and made the notations and now am uploading them capshures.

Yes I said I built the bridge between the two video cards. I am thinks it is all said.
Me is RGone...ster. :bang head:bump:

Un-Crossfire thing...

3Dmark11 NO_CfireX 5770 4.5Ghz.jpg

Some Crossfire thing...

3Dmark11 CfireX 5770 4.5Ghz.jpg

You can shore tail when that Xfire thang is on in a Benchmark that supports Xfire/SLi.
RGone...Again.

Yes I said I built the bridge between the two video cards. I am thinks it is all said.
Actually I didn't see where you said that and you'ved gottes somes skilles my man! :)

now we see that i really do have an issue.
I got all peeded off after a while so i whent and did some cutting and welding deep in the night to relax and have a drink and a think.

this kombuster thing only loads one of my cards, so i started moving cards around the slots and running kombuster, same issue.

so i pulled out the card it was loading and tried running kombuster on the one that it would not load, guess what, as soon as i tried to load the thing with kombuster, just got a black screen.
chucked in the other card in the same slot and kombuster made pictures and stuff on the screen.
swapped cards AGAIN, the weak card does everything just fine till i try cinebench, this time it loads the scene and right to black screen.

I have one bad card.

gEEZ ALL THAT WORK AND HAssLE FOR A BAD CARD, usually you would get some kind of sign. But wasn't it working in the other setup?

looking at my scores &%^#@ no.
if you look at my snip in the other rig it even says crossfire, on.

no, after dropping the rig I have plenty more to add to the "bone pile", without fully tearing the rig down yet trying to lift the thing is costing about $600.

You said your pump wad leaking did it break too?

xspc pump/res combo, cracked it.
crazy glue sealed it for now.
lampton fan controler, broken switch handles.
rad bent.
two broken rad fans, no longer made, I do have a few spares.
both top case fans broken, blades binding.

xspc pump/res combo, cracked it.
crazy glue sealed it for now.
lampton fan controler, broken switch handles.
rad bent.
two broken rad fans, no longer made, I do have a few spares.
both top case fans broken, blades binding.
Good lord did you drop that thing off the roof of your house Caddi?

dropped it trying to lift it onto the "slab", three or four feet.
the case is all gone.

Wow that's a pretty good list C_D. If they were only as strong as they are heavy. I swear my rig is over 50lbs. What kinda case you gonna get?

He said something about a case called the "Super Cosmos2 of the World model" or seems like that when I talked to him afore he took to D-ing and W-ing and T-ing late last night. He was wound pretty tight when I called him a little late and by 3:49CST this morning, I was wount a little bit tight myself getten all at shett swapped and loaded and runt.
RGone...

Back