• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am unfortunately going to have to offset the schedule to let this paint dry.
and unhooking a hose a very small amount of water dripped off the cpu block on the board here.
and just so much materials and such everywhere for that matter.
humidity in mid 70% here.
daylight provide for better paint effort while apart.

Well, sometime today I realized I was only making 1 half the vent flanges I actually wanted.
does seem high amount of labor in this config.

Picture 1631.jpg
also was planning do some better work at airflow under the motherboard tray before sub-ambient materials applied.

- - - Updated - - -

the next 48 hours are supposedly to break the high temp of the year for outside northern maine.
reading 77f here now.
73f humidity.

going to take this opportunity to add 2nd y-valve, as johan suggested, to bypass radiator in cold water use.

Still thast's a decent core temps eagle. Something must be working.

although I'm showing 80f temps indoor ambient, forecast was for possible 90f I believe, definite gpu's are weak link in heat issue from streaming video to tv at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

picked up some brute force nonsensicle labor, few hours rank firewood in neighbors basement.
although extremely hot, feels great.
going to wait from here on next system disassembly.

Anyone know where to get some thick cheap plexiglass? It's too expensive for me...
Or any alternatives to plexi? Surely there must be some other cheap plastic available...
I need to finish my case soon, been at it too long lol.

Oh and happy birthday to me! :bday:

Anyone know where to get some thick cheap plexiglass? It's too expensive for me...
Or any alternatives to plexi? Surely there must be some other cheap plastic available...
I need to finish my case soon, been at it too long lol.

Oh and happy birthday to me! :bday:

Try ReStore ...... they may have some ...... other then that there may be some place near you that deals with recycled building material. I know there is some other types of plastic boards not sure of the price ..... check at Home depot. There is a corrugated plastic ...... think cardboard but made of plastic ....... think Staples sells some and again home depot.

Hope it helps and Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Kyle!

I'm a fan of re-purposing. Check your local Craigslist or what ever you use in the Greater North.

Back