• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Finally got the loop put together in my main gamer. Stable OC is 4.5Ghz @1.45v and 1200/1500 @1.20v on GPU's. Max temps are 46C socket, 40C Core, & 37C GPU's during 20 mins run of P95 Blend and Heaven together.

20160806_135710_001.jpg

Off to Kentucky for a business trip this Monday.
First time leaving Ontario, let alone Canada. Furthest south I've been is Grand Bend :shock:

Exchanged $80 CAD for $60 USD.

I have to say, US money looks.... fake? compared to the Canadian bills. Smaller than our new plastic bills.
Plus I miss the red $50 and the purple $10s :D

Ahh who cares, money is money right? :thup:

Made it to Kentucky today. I have to say it's quite beautiful here. I dont have large cliffs in Ontario.

Id love to live here but thats just not in the cards.

You might have too many teeth for Kentucky :D

Lol most of the workers at this plant have a full set of teeth!

That said 2 guys are missing some :p

Everyone is pretty friendly around here it seems. Oh and you have to be 30+ years old to buy a utility knife from the dollar store. :screwy:
At least, thats ehat the cashier told us when we went to buy some.

On the way home now.

Who would have thought I'd spend my 23rd birthday in the US?

Happy birthday to me! :bday:

happy birthday silver!!!!

and to move to Kentucky you have to marry your sister, or is that Alabama.......no, no, no, that's west Virginia.

Even an Intel won't help all that much. It's a crap ton of matrices that relate a keystream generator's output to its initial state. We are talking matrices of 208 rows, and 719 columns it is alot of work for anything :p

Mmm cryptography.

Sadly the calculations only end up 4 times faster at best. It would help, but the massive amount of calculations is what kills it :/

Lots of cpu face-punching...

If the calculations zero out when an element in the matrix is zero, consider an implementation using sparse matrices. It will greatly speed up your solution time :thup:

Last edited:
If the calculations zero our when an element in the matrix is zero, consider an implementation using sparse matrices. It will greatly speed up your solution time :thup:

They zero out when either it's not used in the calculations or, if there are two of em. It's GF2 if that helps. The solution is turning it into polynomial long division and remainders, but I don't fully understand the math behind it, yet. Understanding the math is a requirement for coding it this go around :/

Back home now :)

Took longer to cross the border back into Canada than going into the States lol.
Long line up.

Hopefully I'll get to visit our plant in Kentucky again. It's was a really nice trip and first experience travelling outside Ontario!

Back home now :)

Took longer to cross the border back into Canada than going into the States lol.
Long line up.

Hopefully I'll get to visit our plant in Kentucky again. It's was a really nice trip and first experience travelling outside Ontario!

It's cause the Canadian border guards are brutal. Get harassed way more coming back home to Canada than I do going down into the states.

It's cause the Canadian border guards are brutal. Get harassed way more coming back home to Canada than I do going down into the states.
Can't be too careful I guess? :shrug:
it was also 12pm on a Friday too. This was at the Peace Bridge crossing btw. Almost all the lanes were open too!

Back