• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's possible, does it at least support SSE2 ? I thought that was minimum for Win7
Naw, seem one can run Win7 on a Pentium 3.
Perhaps that's what I'll do if I can find a board for my dual Tualatins :)

While I'm here, how's this for daily clocks?
Vcore is actually 1.6, not 1.456

Last edited:
thinking of a custom water cooling, what you think about Rads, 2 or 3 twin 140 mm
I like 120mm rads only because it's easier to find good static pressure 120mm fans. If you can fit it get as much rad as you can, I run mine with a Thermochill Pa 120.3 with 6 120mm in push pull. I was able to get mine 2 hours Prime stable at 5.1 with that setup, though I do not run it there 24/7. Too much heat and too much voltage for my liking for the performance gains. Unfortunately you live in Miami so you don't see the cold we get in the NE during the winter, which makes for good benching with the rad out the window. :D

thinking of a custom water cooling, what you think about Rads, 2 or 3 twin 140 mm

I'm with Manny on this one too ....... go with the 120 rads in a custom loop there are so many different fans you can choose from compared to the 140mm variety. It will save you a headache in the end.

:eek::eek::p

1st Edit*
I better re-run that sucker and reclaim the gold cup!

2nd Edit*
Thats a serious fan man!

Last edited:
He's taking about this fan from Doc's (a.k.a. Bones) sub on the Bot. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You sir, are not playing the F around! LOL

bones fan.jpeg

Last edited:
Back