• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am happy to report that the wifi card seems to have made some difference.
after installing 1x wifi card in pci-e x16 slot2 @ 8x, I have bios posting both video cards.

still all be it both cards slot 1 and 3 should be reporting x16 they are not.
slot one reporting x16 and slot 3 reporting x8

found such problem arose and spoofed someone else with a sound card issue.

will see if I can completely resolve the issue.

many hours, double triple checking psu wires, 2 cpu's and 2 different memory kits, along with clearing cmos and trying bios settings and research.

Working on video driver.
placing wifi adapter in what appears proper location takes 2nd gpu off the bios boot listing and out of device manager in windows.

debating cpu and northbridge water block @ this point.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Unless you're planning on really pushing the pee out of that chip you really don't need a Waterblock for the Nb, a few fans do just fine.

I had a single stage OCZ phase change cooler. had run 4.4 ghz validation or better years ago with this chip.

An asus board I forget model.
had posted results somewhere on a forum.

Friend just called saying local weather may actually snow tonight here northern maine.
;)

4.3 ghz range << you need really good silicon to hit that number.

Deeyam looking at that red fade into blue = pinkish...shett those are some colors man. You get that thing assembled, it wiill appear a piece of freeken art at night. Fine.

RGone...skisterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

View attachment 163925

having trouble 4.1 to 4.3 ghz range nb 2700mhz ht 2500mhz ddr3 1700mhz

ing the 2400mhz dominator kit with the 2133mhz vengenance kit helped some with same settings.
Need more cold!!!!

29 degrees here this AM. :p
It was chilly here this Am as well, my lil guy has a baseball tournament all weekend and their first game was 8 am. We had to be at the field at 6:45, it was 41 F he wasn't happy. :D

Hello.

I trust everyone had a great memorial day!

Since small amount of snow accumulation over last weekend, outdoor temps have risen dramatically along with humidity.
On an outdoor window screen I saw the first june bug of the season which is always a sign of the change in season.

if overcast and constant threat of showers would pass the area, I may have some metal roof work/labor the next week or so.
still too much coffee.
I have used the grape vine to inform such hatchet yielding mountain bike smashers too;
make sure they have company in the night and bring more than an axe when destroying said bike tire 30 feet from the building on the lawn.
above warning should all them to keep odds in their favor when facing me unarmed.

:censored::rain::shrug::rock::thup:

Weird thing, I'm trying to fix Win7 64b installation and installer is telling me that my CPU is not 64 bit.

This is how all issues started:
I was testing Sempron 64 2800+, all passed without problems. Next I switched to Sempron 64 3000+ and system ( Win7 64b ) crashed. I couldn't make it work so I connected drive with WinXP 32b which was working fine. Now I back to Win7 and I try to fix it but installer is telling me that CPU isn't 64 bit.
Maybe CPU is broken but how it could have issue like that :p

Maybe a bios update would help woomack. the 2800+ was a palermo and the 3000+ is likely a paris if you're having those problems. That's the only difference I can see. I would think it would have to be the mobo not handling it right.

Well now isn't that ironic for a Sempron 64 to not support 64bit ? At least you found your answer.

I'm trying to install 32b Win7 but it freezes at start so I think I will have to try with Vista. The same was with P4 478. Maybe it requires SSE3 or something, hard to say.

That's possible, does it at least support SSE2 ? I thought that was minimum for Win7

Back