• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You should be able to find them cheaper than that i would think.
Any artist supply store carries them.

You should be able to find them cheaper than that i would think.
Any artist supply store carries them.

It has been over a year since 'eagle' told me which of the cities in North Woods Law TV show that he lived close to, but suffice it to say that I looked at a Maine map and the cities I remember from NWL are in many cases without arts and crafts stores close by. Hehehe. Not even close by as the 'crow' would fly. Think he said one time that you could not get there from where he lived but had to go somewhere else to begin.

RGone...:chair:

besides preque isle, Madawaska has some department stores Kmart and Mardens.
decent supplies in there.

Presque isle had an office supply close months ago "Staples"
Also "Sears" in the Presque Isle shopping mall closed.

Local News references online shopping as reasoning.
I would have to say lack of population has something to do with it.

Don't forget WalMart. Sears is hurting up here too. I think it's partly a generational thing . I remember my mother ordered just about everything from Sears at one time and you could pick it up locally. People drive a lot more now and there are a lot more options available. Besides the fact that just like everywhere else the quality started to slide as they went for better prices over quality IMO.

Growing up with the mail order catalogue's from sears.
I was in shock, Walmart seemed different, when getting those garden hose fittings 4 weeks ago.
actual hobbyist/contractor construction tools in there.
I don't think I remember seeing those in Walmart.
Walmart has decent 4K TV's for sale, Kmart has limited to older 1080p 60hz television.
^on the shelves anyway.

There also Is a Lowe's in Presque isle.

- - - Updated - - -

It has been over a year since 'eagle' told me which of the cities in North Woods Law TV show that he lived close to, but suffice it to say that I looked at a Maine map and the cities I remember from NWL are in many cases without arts and crafts stores close by. Hehehe. Not even close by as the 'crow' would fly. Think he said one time that you could not get there from where he lived but had to go somewhere else to begin.

RGone...:chair:

If large amount of Potatoe fields aren't enough, 3 million acres of old forest regrowth should be a start.
lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Anticipating windows 10 transition from windows 8.1 on the laptop today.
my local banking institution only has online camera compatibility with blackberry, iPhone and android.
~

not a notification yet on laptop as windows upgrade is ready, although several listings in updates as windows 10 pro update (failed)
as no notification yet on desktop to attempt the install, I would have to guess the failed message is preliminary mass networking check.
attempted different network wiring and options makes no difference.
enable virtualization.

for my windows 10 64 pro upgrade on the laptop, needed a couple things.
search out numeric windows error code.
find and locate a folder to delete contents.
then start up older windows update interface.
almost completed windows 10 download now.

- - - Updated - - -

t1nm4n

I installed newer version hdinfo64.

Capture.PNG

- - - Updated - - -

Capture2.PNG

Today on my Chevy SilverAYdo (youtube it lol) I installed a new front hub assembly and bearing. Next is brakes on the Saab.

Today on my Chevy SilverAYdo (youtube it lol) I installed a new front hub assembly and bearing. Next is brakes on the Saab.

Nice I just installed electric fans and removed the clutch fan. More cooling is better :D Works like a charm, along with 160 deg thermostat and a degree advanced on the timing. Leaving the local rice burners at the tree.

Next up power steering lines, intake manifold gasket and probably next year some time a drop spindle kit, maybe 4 to 6 " drop, finally got all the windows tinted now too!

In eventuality 383 stroker, but may do a 100 nitro shot to kill the 350 before a rebuild, and drop the top a good 5 inches or so. Oh needs a cab corner too :rollseye:

Nice I just installed electric fans and removed the clutch fan. More cooling is better :D Works like a charm, along with 160 deg thermostat and a degree advanced on the timing. Leaving the local rice burners at the tree.

Next up power steering lines, intake manifold gasket and probably next year some time a drop spindle kit, maybe 4 to 6 " drop, finally got all the windows tinted now too!

In eventuality 383 stroker, but may do a 100 nitro shot to kill the 350 before a rebuild, and drop the top a good 5 inches or so. Oh needs a cab corner too :rollseye:

4 to 6" drop?
what you slamming?
thats a really big drop!

Nice! I got a 99 Silverado 1500 long box regular cab 2wd, and I'm pretty sure a previous owner dropped it 2 inches, cause it sits lower than every other stock 2wd Chevy I see.

Maybe I'm to old, or maybe it's because my truck spends a fair amount of time in the wild, but I never understood the purpose of lowering a pickup. Unless it's a 1950's milk truck I want ground clearance. JMO

Its 2 wheel drive, never seen dirt. Im in chicago. Its a good look for.the body style, but then again I lime lifted trucks too.... Its just gonna be what me and my kids do. Horse power and low point of gravity. Gonna gake on the ricers man. I just dont have a camaro....

Back