• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Much better.
Actually, only 2 seconds better.

Superpi.PNG

Now to see whether this "Enhance Legacy Benchmark" does anything or not :)

What do you mean ONLY two seconds. That's huge when it come to 1M. Good work Silver!

LOL I thought 2 seconds was nothing.
Looks like there's lots to learn :)

Oh, and that "Enhance Benchmark" thingy, doesn't affect Superpi 1M..
Wonder what it does?

The way I read it , it had something to do with 3Dmark 03 or something. I never found it did much for anything. Ya two seconds is a big deal in the realm of overclocking. Even in 32M that takes a few minutes, once you're at the limits gaining an extra 2 seconds is like a small victory.

Had to loosen the memory to 9-10-9-28 because my 7850 would crash the rig if I plugged the monitor into it :-/

I usually don't do this but, I need some help here. I know some of you have seen this and replied, but I need to call a RC meeting to this thread. LOL

TANKS!!!

Good news! I made my yearly retreat from sanity and had an ideea.
Since i want to open a business and came up with this, enthusiat and unique(custom cases from Grade A materials and hand-made) pc builder>>> LateNight Rigs.
How you may ask?
Well in partnership with a small but very special parts shop they, have the kind of things that others don`t bring even on special order.
Advertising will be done on internet and i will personally go to every Lan-Party/trade show there is in eastern EUR.

Post your thoughts and ideeas please.:chair:

PS: none of that dell cr*p or warranty. My warranty is lifetime on my work, and normal warranty on parts. SSD breaks? Out of warranty? You pay the part i`ll handle the rest.
Also limited production in order to maintain quality and passion for the rigs.

Last edited:
Good news! I made my yearly retreat from sanity and had an ideea.
Since i want to open a business and came up with this, enthusiat and unique(custom cases from Grade A materials and hand-made) pc builder>>> LateNight Rigs.
How you may ask?
Well in partnership with a small but very special parts shop they, have the kind of things that others don`t bring even on special order.
Advertising will be done on internet and i will personally go to every Lan-Party/trade show there is in eastern EUR.

Post your thoughts and ideeas please.:chair:

PS: none of that dell cr*p or warranty. My warranty is lifetime on my work, and normal warranty on parts. SSD breaks? Out of warranty? You pay the part i`ll handle the rest.
Also limited production in order to maintain quality and passion for the rigs.

I think it's great to be your own boss Tung but you'll need to keep a job at first. I really think it'll be a tough one to get established. The enthusiast PC market is limited to start with and custom work is always more expensive. It'll take time to build a reputation that'll support it is all I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to crush your dream it's just I have some experience in the "custom" market. The trellises my wife and i build are very good and solid merchandise. With that comes a cost. We don't sell enough to start any kind of automation so it's all hand made so there's added time. Do some research and find out if there's any competition on your side of the world. If you're the only one in eastern europe/west russia. You would stand a much better chance of success. The first few units you create will be costly because of changes and improvements etc... Then you pretty much have to give a few away to get some reviews from reputable sites like OCF. I think what I'm trying to say is that this will take some time and money to get off the ground so if you're going to do it you really have to be committed to it.

i know it`ll take time and money. However I do not need any employees. Reviews will be done by 501lab at first, pay for some articles like everyone does and no freebies as they will be limited edition(max 120/year) . I want to create something unique in easter europe. I cannot find a single builder that gives a sheeeaaat about their customers. I will no be a builder I will be a craftsman. I do not want to live from it in the first 2-3 years as that means just mass manufacturing and i do not want that.

You've got the right attitude, I'll give you that. 501 labs doesn't Flank3r do some stuff for them?
Just to lighten the mood this was why why I've been busy for the last bit. My wife and I organize a games day every year. This year was a bit light but still over 40 people showed. I'm in the green shirt in the back.

games day 14 009.JPG

The games change a lot every year this year we had a dress-up contest with random things pulled out of a bag. It's a real hoot. Lot's of drinking and such.
games day 14 020.JPG

That's some wakling the walk. Funny you say George Lucas. See the Darth Vader helmet.

LOL Good Lord. I don't think I'd be comfortable at that party! All in fun I'm sure.
It's actually a swinger party Blaylock don't let him fool you. :D

@ tungureanu Johan made a very good point about funds. A lot of businesses fail because they just do not have enough funding to stay afloat long enough for people to get the word out. I have had my own corporation for 19 years and one thing I have learned is always have enough cash on hand to keep things going when times are tough.

The games change a lot every year this year we had a dress-up contest with random things pulled out of a bag. It's a real hoot. Lot's of drinking and such.
View attachment 154117

That's some wakling the walk. Funny you say George Lucas. See the Darth Vader helmet.

Hey Johan ..... the white hair does you good. I bet you are the one dressed in the Santa suit at Christmas.

View attachment 154117

Hope that firewood is stacked up nicely under your deck. Winter's a coming :( :cry:

Hey Johan ..... the white hair does you good. I bet you are the one dressed in the Santa suit at Christmas.

LOL Good Lord. I don't think I'd be comfortable at that party! All in fun I'm sure.

It's actually a swinger party Blaylock don't let him fool you. :D

Hope that firewood is stacked up nicely under your deck. Winter's a coming :( :cry:

Yes the party is all in fun. This was our 15th year organizing it and no it's not a swinger party.That's not me in the white wig but one of our nieghbours. We had 10 different competitions which took most of the day and a big BBQ at the end. That firewood is just for the pit silver we use gas.

Back