• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Finished 90% middle of winter spring cleaning, lol.
cleaned most unused electronics, wiped down with rubbing alcohol etc, have some in use left to clean

started some paypal sandbox testing.
havent filed taxes in over 10 years trying to relearn and prepare, looks complicated etc...

my last shopping splurge couple disappointments.
1 out of 3 plastic oil fluid storage containers arrived with the bottom split out of it benounced to me until funneling some anti-freeze in it.

0121171255b.jpg

AC/DC Vehicle Cigarette lighter adapter was 12 volt but only has .3 amp. Not enough to start an air compressor for use in a vehicle

Asus M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 motherboard purchased through newegg refurbished I did not manage to post the board even once.
Attempted 2 PSU, 4 CPUS, 4 Different Memory Kits, and Also GPU and Onboard Video.

Gonna have to try new bios chip and rig for bios chip removal, recovery and reprogram separate.

PCI E to Mini PCI E expansion card did not enable hardware level random number generator.
possibly due to driver or the mini pci e card I used was only half length not full length mini pci e
I do believe the half mini wifi card can be installed in my laptop and gain Bluetooth native.

Still doing some cleaning.
This photo shows reservoir setup with pondmaster nearing a more complete setup.
the Fram fuel filter the photo shows inline decreased the flow by 1/3.
flow rate as depicted without much lift and removal of the fram inline fuel filter was measured aroung 1 gallon 30 seconds.

0121171255a.jpg

Looking pretty cool unsafesteagle! :thup:

I'm finally getting around to installing Win10 on the 6700K rig.
I'll try it out before I decide to get Win10 or put Win7 on it.

Looking pretty cool unsafesteagle! :thup:

I'm finally getting around to installing Win10 on the 6700K rig.
I'll try it out before I decide to get Win10 or put Win7 on it.
Been using Win 10 for over a year now SP, upgraded from Win 7. I don't know why all the hate, for it. Once you get used to the differences it's not bad at all.

Been using Win 10 for over a year now SP, upgraded from Win 7. I don't know why all the hate, for it. Once you get used to the differences it's not bad at all.
The real issue is lack of a case to swap out my Phenom rig so I can try out Win10 with a mouse :p

I'll just whip up a quick frame to keep it off the desk.

And Lenovo Bios contains whitelist of FCC and Lenovo combination approved wifi cards.
Long story short. wifi card change in Lenovo laptops not so easy.
lol

go figure

And, the Compaq/HP rig I been using as the network box I had upgraded Athlon 2 X2 to Athlon 2 X4.
Now the Compaq/HP rig will only boot with the original Athlon 2 X2.
Literally was running and performed a normal shutdown for reconfiguration.

Go Figure, Go Figure.
lol

I still can't find "all programs"

They're under "apps" say for turboV when I need to find it it's in the pop up after clicking the orb. Scroll down till I find ASUS and it's in a folder there. Not much different then Win7 really

Back