• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
unsafesteagle > at be sum luken goot monz. Nowzuh prufen willbe inuh run shett outen 'em steeks.
RGone...ster.

took some timing tweaks, but just run first cinebench R15. of course your predictions prove correct on first run..... showing no score difference @ 2600 --> ht, nb, ddr3 --> cpu 5.04......

included fan seems somewhat strange as people online have mentioned in reviews and what not.... tighten up screws then bend brackets inward, use tension to hold the mounts to the ddr locks..... im suspicious
ddr sticks themselves very heavy comparing....

not sure if psu or old small waterpump for inline nb/vrm loop, but some kinda whine noise im hearing the last couple days....

You guys crack me up :rofl:

Now, if I do find an empty box, or a I <3 NY button.....

You'll see some rather colourful posts here :p
And a Paypal chargeback :chair:

Who me?
I'm color blind!

started out the day with .50 $ or 50 cents.....
end the day with .02 $ or 2 cents.....
lol....

good news, another order, 7 more fittings and an ek dual 120mm radiator 90% copper.
EK high performance coolstream 240 pe radiator...

reconfigure nb/vrm cooling is the plan and prepare for outdoor larger radiator testing....

will bring total amount of g1/4" x 1/2" tubing fittings to 23... adapters and barbs... excludes temp sensors, mag drive pump and car radiator.

not sure if my uninstalling windows programs and features has destabilized the os or if it is because of different bios configurations... couple days now...

If only the brail device had color enhancing glasses for the vision impaired.... you would think 3d technology would have such a thing......

frozencpu emails me tracking # 44 minutes after placing order without added $$$'s rush processing! order was also placed after 6 p.m.!

way to go frozencpu!
2 thumbs up.....

lol.....

took some timing tweaks, but just run first cinebench R15. of course your predictions prove correct on first run..... showing no score difference @ 2600 --> ht, nb, ddr3 --> cpu 5.04......

included fan seems somewhat strange as people online have mentioned in reviews and what not.... tighten up screws then bend brackets inward, use tension to hold the mounts to the ddr locks..... im suspicious
ddr sticks themselves very heavy comparing....

What is the version# for your new kit of Platinum 2666C12?

played around with some different timing just the basics.....
did over come my old high score by about 2 points just with the memory increase in R15 all other frequencies the same..

vengeance 2133 MHz kit in the gigabyte ud3 motherboard...
only goes to 1600 MHz stock setting in the bios without fsb increase...

did notice, for the first time since tower was returned, cpu waterblock/pump all-in-one, has a broken 1 out of 4 mounting clips/brackets....
the 3 attached seem bent. wasn't my installation. have plan to adapt in left over parts into the ud3/phenom2....

Happy Holidays!
cheers this week!

played around with some different timing just the basics.....
did over come my old high score by about 2 points just with the memory increase in R15 all other frequencies the same..

ver5.29... They should be Hynix MFR single-sided and should be similar in clocking behavior to my Team kit.

I've been running for the last day or two with these timings and I haven't really tested/pushed any higher.

Team DDR3-2322C10.PNG

I definitely need to spend some time testing cpu, memory and gpu separate as well as learn to strip down the OS and these different scripts for large time amounts stabilization testing!

of course assembling parts is quick and easy compared to testing, personally I enjoy the hardware components the most!
weather generally doesn't break here until April. long winters provide time and got me into this hobby...

im afraid winter is slipping by already. solstice tomorrow.
can commonly get a -30 F night in March...

A local old timer has provided me some odd's and end's @ his house, taking up time I wasn't expecting but much needed here.

My pressing goal is to reach a 6.0 ghz cpu-z validation. the 5.0ghz AMD 970 years ago on a dfi board with the phase change has had me shooting for it since.
I picked up water cooling after ^^^, and no wheres near to this degree.. always appeared expensive and what not.

contemplating more upgrades in cooling, psu and gpu all the time. where to put my $$$'s available....
I've learned a lot this fall on this forum all from you guys in this thread...

Oh and I cant forget RGone last spring...
Tks...

you guys sure know your shett!
lol.... jking

had to get in on it all .....

Dang with all the memory upgrades lately ....... santa came early to me........

ram1.jpg
ram2.JPG
ram3.JPG

Been thinking of these for a bit ...... shoulda bought them when I did the A10 build instead of the tridents I bought.

Are. You Fu*king. Kidding. :mad::mad:

Damn.PNG

This is total BS.
Estimated delivery by December 29th?

It DOES NOT take a month to ship a CPU from New York. Arrrgh! :bang head

I have some ink I ordered sitting there too ...... I wouldn't put too much into their dates right now they are busy. In transit means it has left montreal is my best guess. Fingers crossed for you.

I have some ink I ordered sitting there too ...... I wouldn't put too much into their dates right now they are busy. In transit means it has left montreal is my best guess. Fingers crossed for you.

Lets hope so :)

Nice RAM you found too, going to tighten them a bit?

I just checked my packages and the EBay tracking shows it as in transit from Montreal delivery sometime in the next week ...... Canada post tracking is far behind that as having been accepted in Canada. Now it could be still in customs ..... who knows.

I have 2 stick of the 4 in my A10 rig now ....... I have some movies to rip and process before I lay with them in this rig ....... we'll see what I can find.

Are. You Fu*king. Kidding. :mad::mad:

This is total BS.
Estimated delivery by December 29th?

It DOES NOT take a month to ship a CPU from New York. Arrrgh! :bang head
LOL too bad you don't have a homing pigeon SP you could have sent it to me and I would have duct taped the Cpu to it.

Back