• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whats best is you can bench the crap out of the 4790K and then sell it for around what you paid for it at Micro!!! :D

Oh you debbie downer!!!! Then again :
"The Rodeo Clown Oath: I Blaylock, do solemnly swear, to not let my Rig die of old age. I will burn it, fry it, freeze it, smash it and crash it til there is only ash and smoke. This I swear on this day 08/05/2014."

I'm sure it will Blaylock. At least till you start using something really cold.

No, I mean the box wont even get opened for a month. I don't have a board to put it in yet.

If you don't feed it and talk to it, it most certainly will die Blaylock. You can't just leave it boxed up like that, por thing.

LMAO. I thought Intel used those sea monkeys where you don't need to feed them. Just add water.

You need to ask "johan" about that adding water shett to his rig. It is like some flowers...too much water is a deadly thing. Hehehe.

RGone...sterskizzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hells ya, you said a mouthful there Bobert. I've given more than one CPU and board a bath. It's good for them .......really it is!!

I've given more than one CPU and board a bath. It's good for them .......really it is!!

Yes of course. It is getting them dry without issue that is the problem. Some use too much heat in the dryer. Never more than just the delicate setting. Hehehe.

Bobert...

What chip are ya gett'n Blaylock?
$300 sounds like a newer gen chip. Guess we'll see :D

Looks like my 6300 and Giga board are in Toronto today!
Should be here tomorrow or Monday! :clap:

Back