• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man and I left my southern translator in the car. :rofl:

36 hours later, maxing out 50Mb down and 5Mb up, I reached the end of the google internet, and still could not manage a working version of *Rosetta Stone......

:screwy::sly::eek:

just joking of course

On another note:
I had 2 of those opteron 940 pin dual core for server board 2.6ghz
also upgraded 2 more opteron 940 pin dual core 2.8ghz.

the 2-way ones not the 4 way ones for 4 processor boards....
I think they ended up in the garbage truck,,,,, for no good reason....

:screwy:

I jus plugged duh tang in an gat sum rednake...

...36 hours later, maxing out 50Mb down and 5Mb up, I reached the end of the google internet, and still could not manage a working version of *Rosetta Stone......

Dialectized (redneck)
36 hours later, maxin' out 50Mb down an' 5Mb up, ah retched th' end of th' google internet, an' still c'd not manage a wawkin' vahshun of *Rosetta Stone......

Hehehe. RGone...ster.

...36 hours later, maxing out 50Mb down and 5Mb up, I reached the end of the google internet, and still could not manage a working version of *Rosetta Stone......

Dialectized (redneck)
36 hours later, maxin' out 50Mb down an' 5Mb up, ah retched th' end of th' google internet, an' still c'd not manage a wawkin' vahshun of *Rosetta Stone......

Hehehe. RGone...ster.
I love it! Yeeehaw!!!

So was playing around and tried putting a 270x bios onto my r9 270....aaaand it didn't work...Lol pretty sure I bricked my card :bang head

So was playing around and tried putting a 270x bios onto my r9 270....aaaand it didn't work...Lol pretty sure I bricked my card :bang head
Why would you be doing that Ray??
If you saved the original BIOS file you may be able to save it by flashing in DOS. I'm just not familiar with current ATI stuff.

Just an update to the 8320, It will go faster but seriously needs the cooling to do so. I'm still messing with it to find a good balance with Ram and NB but so far I've managed to get it to run R15 at 5.5 http://hwbot.org/submission/2662260_
HWBotprime at 5.6 http://hwbot.org/submission/2662262_
And Valid at 5719 http://valid.canardpc.com/lpqhiy All this is still under 1.6v, the trick is I have to get at it right away before my water warms up at all or I'm done. So I cranked the Freezer down to it's lowest last night to see if it'll give me more headroom.

Last edited:
I updated the bios on my gigabyte gtx 570 just because.... and it raised my temps by 20c* on the card. Atleast its not bricked. Goodluck to you tho.

Yea it was worth a shot. I'll be able to swtich it back to original but I just gotta find a card to swap in for like ten minutes to do so. Either way if by some chance it doesn't flash back to the original gives me an excuse to upgrade.

Yea it was worth a shot. I'll be able to swtich it back to original but I just gotta find a card to swap in for like ten minutes to do so. Either way if by some chance it doesn't flash back to the original gives me an excuse to upgrade.

haha that is always true! If that happens lucky for you, didnt back the bios up :)

haha that is always true! If that happens lucky for you, didnt back the bios up :)

Lol yea I made sure to save a copy of it. I may still play around before I put the original on and change some of the settings and see if it works that way just for ****s and giggles. Just a GPU can always be replaced

Lol yea I made sure to save a copy of it. I may still play around before I put the original on and change some of the settings and see if it works that way just for ****s and giggles. Just a GPU can always be replaced

Exactly. Ive had this gtx 570 for ages it feels like and thought "what could a bios update harm other then bricking?". Just wanted to see if it changed anything/wanted to play around with it a little bit.

Yea pretty much where I am right now. Learning experience for sure though. I've been disappointed in the 270 since I got it.

Yeah, ive heard that a bit about the 270x's. I mean they are a very well priced card in terms of performance i suppose. My gtx 570 performs just as well as a 270x and ive had it since 2010.

well, it looks like the end of the road for hardware monitor, look at the voltages, this rig should not be booting. :screwy:

Attachments

• HW MONITOR.JPG
    HW MONITOR.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 43
well, it looks like the end of the road for hardware monitor, look at the voltages, this rig should not be booting. :screwy:

Lately the only thing that really works if you wanted to see usable temps anyway was AOD and it gives temps in distance > to overheated and not a temp like we have been used to seeing.
RGone...ster.

What Gonester said^^^^, nothing but AMD overdrive gave me accurate temps for the A10-7850k I had. Also what Gonester said it's distance to overheated.

Back