• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice Nice hear...... wish I could say everyone would do the same but more likely you are talking 25 - 35%...... wish I could say higher.

Seems the AMD chips are being slashed everywhere.
FX 8320 is on for 165 CAD at tigerdirect right now.

Nearly pulled the trigger, but then I realized I still need more rad first..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Enjoy extra food.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems logical comparing trends such as bulldozer/piledriver age along with anticipated VR headsets and the shopping season.
Perhaps Zen Cpu will be released early.

I too am lost in supplies components and directions to take on such projects as resources thankfully limited.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the strangest phone call just now. Sitting at work and some guy with a very thick accent tells me he just got the CPU I sent him in July . No ****! I SOLD IT ON EbAY AND SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE IT GOT LOST IN THE MAIL, IT WAS GOING TO QUATAR. It wasn't insured either which I have learned from my mistake. He's going to mail it back to me. I was just amazed that first of all it actually showed up and second he called and will return it. Just restores a little faith in human kind.

BONUS

- - - Updated - - -

copper tubing cutter.

Picture 50.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Shot a decent doe last night. Meat in the freezer!

I have not put huge effort into deer hunting, I have seen 4 total during excursions.
Only one was able to determine legal buck and still not even a chance of a shot at that deer.

- - - Updated - - -

look at nice app upgrade I installed 36 hours ago.

crimson1.PNG

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit I'm getting nervous reactions from attempting to store only my best components in the back closet.
It has been over 2 months now.

Talk to me first Silver, I have a few things that might be going soon.

Happy Turkey Day! One of the things I'm thankful for are the many good friends here that I've never even met, and the few that I have.

Peace be with you all.

Yay a day off work!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

A list of thanks -

Thanks for waking on this side of the dirt today.
Thanks for technology, glad I'm here now and not 200 years ago!
Thanks for the good grubs, belly is going to be flippin happy today!!
And very important, thanks to all good friends near and far.

Be well everyone! Eat hearty for tonight we dine in victory!

Well who isn't just putzen today?Happy thanksgiving to all in the US and anyone else too.

This is the scene in Florida.

Attachments

• 1448563951522.jpg
    1448563951522.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 42
Did a little putzing today. I had time to clean out my CPU block and decided to put my rig outside. Tina has always thought I was a bit ..... crazy with this stuff but now so do my neighbours though the chickadee's found the case amusing. Though it was a pain when I brought the case back in, condensation or sweating if you will ...... only took 5 hours to dry up. Couldn't quite make 5.7GHZ mind you I didn't try to hard.

snaphsot0011.png

Did a little putzing today. I had time to clean out my CPU block and decided to put my rig outside. Tina has always thought I was a bit ..... crazy with this stuff but now so do my neighbours though the chickadee's found the case amusing. Though it was a pain when I brought the case back in, condensation or sweating if you will ...... only took 5 hours to dry up. Couldn't quite make 5.7GHZ mind you I didn't try to hard.
What were the temps outside? Nice run BN

-1* C according to the weather network ...... you can probably take 2 or 3*C more off that. Supposed to be cooler tomorrow morning but I won't be home to take advantage.

just look at the motherboard temp, 5c, I'll only get near that for one day in january!!!!!!!!

-1* C according to the weather network ...... you can probably take 2 or 3*C more off that. Supposed to be cooler tomorrow morning but I won't be home to take advantage.
I was guessing around 0c, those numbers are about the same as my 8350 at that temp. I'm going to run my 1090t tonight for the comp and see what it does. It's 5c outside now so my water should be around 7c.

Back