• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dang Eagle you must be feeling quite alone over here ........ Everyone is still all caught up in the new release of RYZEN

Hell Bassnut, im used to it and no fear I am also lurking the Ryzen threads.
lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Been busy with projects, lucky as that.
Now im looking at adding some tray rack to the cart.
switch and valve panels.

Hows your end?

Switched out some parts and such for my FX and Intel rig getting ready to sell some stuff ...... deciding what to do there. besides that work and fighting off a cold bug I picked up. Nothing to exciting here.

Dang Eagle you must be feeling quite alone over here ........

This reminds me of one of those conspiracy speeches starting out with a comparison of logging on a game server.
everything rendered for just the single gamer.
lol

- - - Updated - - -

besides that work and fighting off a cold bug I picked up. Nothing to exciting here.

Good news is looks as early spring over east here.
at least the river ice is breaking up 5 weeks early or so.

Well with the exception of a week or two of cold and 1 good snowfall we didn't get winter here ....... we could be raking leaves in March.

We're going to be getting some good cold tonight, hoping to get my 1800x CHVI Hero up, running and OCed tonight. I went a lil nuts in Microcenter Thursday. 2 120 g benching drives, 1800x and CHVI Hero for me, 1 240 g Os drive and a 2 TB storage drive for the lil guys PC and a 1tb spinner for his Ps4.
ryzen build.jpg

I know I'm tempted to say EFF it, not wait for my laptop to sell and go-to microcenter today, and pickup a 1700X and a B350 board to run it at stock. Ironically that would save me $10 compared to a 1700 and a X370 board, $5 of which would have to go to the adapter for my 212EVO [emoji14]

Last edited:
Sadly, I walked out of Microcenter empty handed. Yhey didn't have the motherboard I was looking for and didn't feel the need to pay taxes on components I can get shipped for free.

Update so far on my 1800x and CHVI, I can't even get the damn thing to run Aida 64 stress test at stock settings and the Dram at 2133, water temp reading -4.5c. Looks like I'm going to have a bit of tweaking to do to get it working correctly.

not yet, i've seemed to stabilize it, looks like the BIOS was only giving the ram 1.21 v set it to 1.35 and it seems better. I'm not going to have a lot of time to play with it though

Back