• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Roger that. I wish I could get my kids under the hood with me. They'd rather hold a controller than a wrench anyday.

My truck sees a fair bit of back country, and forest service roads, and I've never had any issues with a lack of ground clearance. I wouldn't have lowered it myself, but it isn't enough of a drop that I noticed it before I bought the truck, only reason I notice it is when I park beside other trucks that are the same body style, I'm a couple inches lower than them

Haha blay. My kids are the same way except one of them. My three old is my true walking shadow. I cnat take a crap without him right at the door asking if Im done yet lol. Hopefully that lasts a while.

Unsafetest, how you like it? I'm using 5.02, seems most all the settings stayed the same with the update. I had some flow rate issues with my cooling loop, that Tygon 35?? plasticizer free tubing ended up not being compatible with distilled water and kill coils, might of been the Wal-Mart dish soap I used to sterilize the loop also, but it leeched plasticizer that strangely enough picked up the dried gunk left over from the nickel plating process which appears black in nature. I found loads of it gummed up in the CPU fins, so it was complete tear-down and scrub all the blocks and then bend new acrylic tubing so it's an all acrylic loop, that sucked. But now my loop is flowing like it should and now I'm getting system lock on the 4.8 OC I had. Is it possible to overvolt your CPU_NB?

I try not to use it all the time, but I like some of the features it has, mainly reading the CHV-z voltage sensors HWMon doesn't see.

I still have work to do on my Big truck, my dad semi was in the shop and when we got it back it had some wiring issues, so all day Monday I was wiring up lights on his truck and some of Tues. Sitting out in the sun working isn't for me, and that why they make 8x8 portable awnings, love them things.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually miss the old days when I could fit in the engine compartment and wrench on something with my dad. Not only have the engine compartments gotten smaller, but I've gotten bigger, gettin old sucks sometimes. I think engineers don't like mechanics, it really does seem like they are makin it harder and harder to work on your own stuff these days.

still learning hdinfo64 on this end. heres picture of cpu/nb monitor.
View attachment 167199
program is overall great in detail, almost too much.

loop sterilization another project I should put on my list. lol.
plan on disassembly in a couple weeks here, see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Something like this.
I've seen one of these, fellow said wasn't expensive until engine hood bottoms out.
wheel wells also

- - - Updated - - -

high humidity this week, also some thunder storms.

Maybe not THAT low, but just high enough for a roller jack to fit.

The rear will be easy, I'll weld in new seats and swing the springs under the axle. I have a 2 leaf build up and 3/4 ton shocks for.load capacity with 3" lowering shackles and are currently mounted. Ive only removed one inch to take some rake out. Its horrible on chevys. Have hauled 1500lbs with her :)

Toilet bowel injected as one of my buddies puts it lol.

Maybe not THAT low, but just high enough for a roller jack to fit.

The rear will be easy, I'll weld in new seats and swing the springs under the axle. I have a 2 leaf build up and 3/4 ton shocks for.load capacity with 3" lowering shackles and are currently mounted. Ive only removed one inch to take some rake out. Its horrible on chevys. Have hauled 1500lbs with her :)

Toilet bowel injected as one of my buddies puts it lol.

Attachments

• 20150730_163718-1.jpg
    20150730_163718-1.jpg
    927.1 KB · Views: 58
I can see 2 to 4 inch drop, it would look good. Plus drive more like a Car, just don't go for the 24" spinners

just do like the kiddies do here, buy a worn out ford escape, spray bomb it flat black and put 32 inchers on it.
lrg5 when I was a kid we used to roll real chrome, down chrome!!!!!

One of.my first cars was a 77 coupe deville. 425Cui big block turbo 400 tranny. Passed everything on the tollway except the gas stations. I miss that ride. Picked up a lot of chicks with it. Nice big back seat wink wink lol.

Power outage an hour or so here.
fairly common in this area.
went visiting/talking neighbors.

I still have no wheels here currently.
ive always favored muscle cars, never owned one.
a lot of dirt roads around, my first car a dodge diplomat around 10 years of age.
brings back great memories.
constant rewind on a tape deck, short box 2 wheel drives with glass packs or cherry bombs.
satellite dishes in the yard needed programming to turn/align.
no encryption box.

probably inappropriate, but as the older parody "I am not Canadian" legal drinking age, disco clubs and traffic lights.
lol....
on this side the line, we don't jump washed out bridges, we get down in the stream bed to cross where breaking through the frozen shore ice can tear the exhaust off.
lol.....
;)

LOL I could see you painting the Diplomat like the Lee.

View attachment 167242

Brings back many memories sitting with pops watching this show as a kid. Some people are better off to keep opinions to themselves, but Ill share mine.... Take down re-runs of sanford and son I may just as well be dissapointed.

Those that lock down Americas history are just hypocritical bar room bullsitters that just feel need to control. When it really comes down to is some.people cant see something for what it is and just shrug if off in realization that it Was and no longer is.

You couldnt drive that car through the southside of Chicago however. You would die.

Sanford and Sons......
remembering some of the comedy in that show just makes me smile.
some of the craziest funniest situations occurred on that show along with one liners.
at least 3 times in the last year ive thought the same outloud.

- - - Updated - - -

at some point people need to get along.
put aside stereo types.
he said she said from the past.

and a good dose of not looking for symmetry as RGone mentioned a ways back.

of course a lot more complicated than that.

- - - Updated - - -

easier said than done.
and on it goes

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting thread intel section "Intel's take on market Segmentation".

I would say at least good news desktop market growth.
I heard time ago desktop sales could not get any lower with no change in sight.

Back