• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
this thread is for anyting you might like, computers to coffee beans, if your board and found somthing of any interest post it in here.
just benchen a bit
the 6300 at 5069

the other is my dear coffee buddy trying to be buddy hacket.
she's here most every day. they are so used to us now we can come and go from the back yard and they just ignore us and pose.

can you believe this thread is still alive???

enter at your own risk!!!! lots of great info, but much reading to be done............

I am worlds biggest fanboy so go here>>>>>

Attachments

• FIRESTRIKE 5069 .JPG
    FIRESTRIKE 5069 .JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,991
  • PIC_0343.JPG
    PIC_0343.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,910
Last edited:
That's weird I was doing the same thing yesterday C_D. Playing with the vid cards again, these things are so big they sit on top of each other. Really tough getting air into the top one. I did learn one thing though. I can't use the bottom PCIe slot and maintain the good SLI numbers. I was puzzled at first by the results and looked in the manual. It's only an X4 slot and the board won't run sli with the top and bottom slots. Bit of a bummer though.
How much difference did the OC make in the numbers C_D?

this is at 4867.
The cards have to go into slots 1,2 and 3 on the crosshair and slots 1 and 2 on the sabertooth.
the 2 cards makes it very hard to tinker around in there and i like to tinker around.
because the cards are so close to each other and just make heat (and because I like to tinker) I am going to move the 2 7770's to the crosshair in the coolermaster case. I want to see if things improve with the 8350.
I can tell that the gaming has improved over the 8120, now I want to see how it games with crossfire.

Attachments

• FIRESTRIKE +30 .JPG
    FIRESTRIKE +30 .JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 2,863
Last edited:
That's odd that on the firestrike the #'s were better at a lower clock :confused: Since the other two improved. I think I've reached my max OC on these cards in SLI Here's what I got @ 930/2340
slioc9302340.PNG

And Heaven 4 on the extreme preset, this was pushing my top card into the low 80's :mad:

SLIOC 930.PNG

This is the best I could do on firestock with my 5850, I think it may be time. :)

Attachments

• 1a.PNG
    1a.PNG
    265.2 KB · Views: 2,854
Hey Manny,That's not bad for that card really. Considering it's a bit older!
Here's one of my 580's @ 950/2300

950.PNG

Hey C_D was that first post with your 7770's in Xfire?

ok, so i got my 7770's in the crosshair, I have them in slot 1 and slot 3.
should i have them in slot 1 and slot 2?

did not think so.
my 6300 at 4983 with the single 7850

Attachments

• Capture001 .JPG
    Capture001 .JPG
    84 KB · Views: 2,744
6300 @4983<----WTH is with that? That is a very unlike Caddi overclock, MORE V CORE!!!!

Johan your Thermaltake AIO cooler must be doing a hell of a job keeping that 8350 cool at the clocks in post #8 :p

comming along, this is at 5099.
to match the crossfire 7770's on this it looks like it might take 5.2-5.3.

Attachments

• Capture002 .JPG
    Capture002 .JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 2,730
6300 @4983<----WTH is with that? That is a very unlike Caddi overclock, MORE V CORE!!!!

Johan your Thermaltake AIO cooler must be doing a hell of a job keeping that 8350 cool at the clocks in post #8 :p

That is a pretty impressive number isn't it! Only on the darkside of the moon. Don't know how that happened~
Those numbers are looking more like it C_D> I was pretty sure those two should be around a single 580 @ stock. Pump that s**t up C_D I have faith :attn:

ok so this is at about 5.2 with my favorite vcore of 1.62.
I had to back off the ram and the cpu/nb.
it's a little warm in the house because the little woman likes it at 75f right now.

Attachments

• Capture 003 .JPG
    Capture 003 .JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 2,685
It's doing it again C_D. the faster you go it seems to help your Physx but hurt the gfx. I just find it odd.

Back