• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know it's only a trick but that cat pic looks like it's moving. That's hard on people in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good Silver

Ya I think it has something to do with the screen refresh. Pretty trippy which is why I posted it.

Well, it is operational....
2 minor leaks that I'm trying to fix still. Compression fittings are not meant for the tight spaces inside a case so that's what really screwing me up..

If I cant stop the leaks I will be ordering Primochill LRT from Dazmode. I'm finished with experiments on tubing. It was fun but I want something that'll work without much worry now. At least I can say that PEX works but not practical, dyes really are bad for your system but they DON'T clog up blocks, PVC tubing leeches really bad but works and 3/8" compression polyethylene tubing looks nice and appears to work well but very difficult to get leak free.

Now, all of you have my permission to say loudly I TOLD YOU SO when I said screw the Primochill tubing. :D

Oh I also cracked the threads in my reservoir yesterday too :bang head

That sux Silver. Sorry to hear that. As far as the I told you so's, most of us here aren't like that. We just want you to have the best experience. There's noting wrong with experimenting. I've done my share for sure. If you do go with the LRT make sure it's the advanced LRT. IIRC the original LRT still had plasticizers. Some one please correct me if my memory is failing though.

silver, if it dent blowedup it never got pushed.
99.9% of bright ideas fail, but we still gotts ta try.

Thanks guys :grouphug: :)

Asked my plumber neighbour to scout out some 3/8 x 1/4 MIP barbs for me. I like the brass look so might as well have brass barbs lol.
I figure I'm in the hole for $50 right now. Fittings were $20 alone.

After all is said and done might be in it for $70. Meh. Experiments are fun though!!

silver, you must be young.
we HAVE to do stuff, even stupid stuff, it's called edumacation, the only thing noboby can beg, borrow or steal from you, but you can surly rent it out...........

silver, you must be young.
we HAVE to do stuff, even stupid stuff, it's called edumacation, the only thing noboby can beg, borrow or steal from you, but you can surly rent it out...........

Yep. Young one here. Have yet to experience most of life's teachings. You are right though, learn from mistakes, try things out. Life is about learning in a way i guess eh?

Hehehe i like your style, renting :D

Hola people, I have to say I miss chatting with the clowns from time to time. Little update, store is almost complete we've started receiving products from vendors and our signs are finally up on the store front. We are having our grand opening May 7th next week we'll be cooking all week to prepare. We will have the doors open to anyone who strolls in for food, sort of a soft open. Some new pics after we painted.
2016-04-26(2).jpg 2016-04-26.jpg Gateway Pre open.jpg 20160428_132709.jpg

I'm in cars, I've already died, failed and gone to my hell.
now where's that two bit punk Cerberus, I'll biotch slap that nancy boy.

- - - Updated - - -

sweet! many!!!
where is it??

Looks really clean Mike well done! :) I hope the grand opening is huge success!! Shame i cant be there...

For a sec I thought i saw some Intel processor boxes on the shelves :sly:

Back