• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone using GA-8SRX and Hercules GTXP?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phatjedi

Registered
Just put my P4 system together and I am quite happy with it except for one thing. My Hercules GTXP is not working. Running WINXP and the latest drivers. Worked fine on my P3 system but no go on this one. Any ideas or anyone else having this problem?

I am sort of having the same problem. I got the Radeon 8500. After I install the driver for it, it keep rebooting when I go into Win XP. I upped the voltage a little and it seem to help, but when I o/c it keep rebooting on me. XP keep telling me that the 8500 is the source of my problem. Try upping the voltage and see if that helps. From MBM5 when the voltage is set at def on the 8SRX the really voltage is only 1.42. If anyone here have the same setup as me, are you having the same problem?

f155mph,
I will give that a try. I also noticed Hercules has new drivers for the game theater. I will let you know how it goes.
Board kicks butt except for the sound. Of course it could be user
(builder) error.
:D

Back