• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mcdonalds bans Google GLass?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There's still several thousand out in the wild, given to developers by Google.

Privacy concerns that it's pretty easy to take pictures and/or video without anyone knowing, would be my guess.

I have a feeling it will be banned nearly everywhere. Its a neat idea but many are too uptight about being video taped or pictures taken anymore. Sporting events is probably one of the only spots I don't see it banned at.

Movie theaters i bet it will be banned there if it isn't already.

There's still several thousand out in the wild, given to developers by Google.

Privacy concerns that it's pretty easy to take pictures and/or video without anyone knowing, would be my guess.
Thats exactly the reason, and I understand why. :thup:

As long as you are able to wear at places like Hooter's and Twin Peaks and Toby Keith's restaurant out in Vegas, there shouldn't be an issue.

Some McDonalds franchises have specially crafted items on there menus. Especially in foreign countries. I went to one in Germany once and that had like a two bratwurst type sandwich. My sister thought it was funny and went to take a picture. Immediately the cashier scream at us that it is forbidden :eek:

I can imagine McDonalds wants to protect its employees and image, think about like customer service complaints with video evidence...?

Back