• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Primate: Rosetta Rescue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the_cultie

Just in case some of you were sleeping
the USS Poo Flinger has arrived :D

USS%20Poo%20Flinger%202013%20OP.jpg

We are bringing an excellent crew with some nice processing power
:comp: :comp: :comp: :comp:
It's our way of saying thank you to everyone who helped us
during Chimp Challenge and helped us win for a 2nd year :D

Last edited:
Tanker is rocking on Rosie, but the other two systems can't get work units, just now.

What the ......
I got kicked off the team and had to rejoin it....
Sorry, don't know what is going on there. Its not like I'm doing Rosetta for another team.

Edit: Sorry peeps but I'm bailing on BOINC. I don't what is going on but its telling me now that my account doesn't exist and I don't have the patience to figure it out right now.

Last edited:
What the ......
I got kicked off the team and had to rejoin it....
Sorry, don't know what is going on there. Its not like I'm doing Rosetta for another team.

Edit: Sorry peeps but I'm bailing on BOINC. I don't what is going on but its telling me now that my account doesn't exist and I don't have the patience to figure it out right now.

Team founders/Captains usually delete accounts that have been inactive for awhile - and "awhile" could be 10 months, or 10 years, as they choose. No, I had nothing to do with it, it's just what I've learned.

When you rejoin - if you rejoin - be sure to use the same email address and password that you had last time. That way the software will join you correctly, with your old account, and you won't have lost any points or have two accounts with the same name (as I did recently, in another project).

There should be no hassle for you to rejoin. I've done it with other projects with no problems.

@HayesK - count on you to get this Rosie team, a'Rocking! :clap:

Amazingly our 4 day stay is already over and
the USS Poo Flinger and her crew are returning home
this morning to resume normal operations.

On behalf of Adak and myself and all of Team32
I'd like to thank you guys for all your help and
hope you'll join us next year.

:salute: :salute:

Howdy all! Big thanks for the boost over the past few days.

@ belorsch, if anyone removed your name from the OCF Rosetta Team roster it likely would have been me, however I do not remove any members with a RAC greater than 0.
Every 6 months or so, I'll go through and remove anyone who has had a sustained RAC of 0.0X for a significant period of time, with the exception of other OCF DC team members who I recognize as those regularly crossing over to help during team events. If you've crunched more than a million points for the team, your account automatically gets saved, regardless of current RAC.

Last edited:
Hi and thanks for the help during the Chimp Challenge, made for a Great Race ^^

I had a few stability issues the other day that seem to have gone away....???

Anyways that means I am running behind a little and am here for one more night to do my part ;)

Well, guess I found it hard to leave your Island, what with all the good grog and company ^^

Definitely heading out come the morning though This time!
(made it to top 10 by avg credit as my aim for the stay seeing as I was close anyways)

Thanks again and see you all next Year ~_^

Back